twenty four

Your's POV

I can never look Jungkook the same way whenever i'm with him... alone. I get all red and sweaty when he tried to stand close to me. I think he might noticed that I was trying to distance myself away from him because it was THAT obvious.

"Y/N, Whats wring with you?" Jungkook asked as he was trying to wear his white shirt.

I didn't say anything and continue eating my popcorn while watching the movie. I cant look at home right now.

"Is it because of the kiss?" He muttered and my head snapped st him.

He was frowning deeply.

"N-No," I shook my head hesitantly.

He sighed and sat so close beside me.

"Really?" He laughed as he turned to stare at me.

I can feel his gaze burning into my flesh, "Stop it."

"It's the kiss."

"It's not."

"Then talk to me like you will always do, scold me, mock me-"

"Why does it matter?!"

"Because I like you!"

I gulped. I knew it. I looked at him to find his eyes wide opened and his hands slammed onto his mouth.

"You like me?" I croaked.

"No, don't." I shook my head, "You can't."

"Why not?" He asked, now raising his voice.

"Because... This is too fast Jungkook, everything is happening too fast! I'm supposed to be teaching you not letting you like me back, and I just broke with my ex like two months ago?-"

"This is because of Jimin right?" He scoffed, laughing bitterly.

I looked at him confused as he went to his room to grab his coat.

"Where are you going?"

"I need some fresh air, " He muttered before slamming the door shut.

"Don't be ridiculous!" I shouted catching up with him but he was already down the corridor.

"Jungkook!" I yelled and he closed his ears with his palms before stepping inside the elevator.

He's acting childish.

"So trouble in paradise huh?"

I jumped out of shock.

"You again?" I grumbled at Jimin.

"Hey! Hey," He stopped me from going inside my house.

He wrapped his arms around me, acting very nonchalant. My eyes widened as if he didn't do anything wrong... but he did not? We weren't together in the first place so it's okay for him to fuck another girl.

"What do you want?"

"I'm your fake boyfriend Y/N, i'm sorry for overreacting about you and jungkook... let's be friends again and move on about what happened for the past few days," He grinned at me.

He turned me to face him, "And we're supposed to make Daniel jealous right? Then let's finish that deal."

I croaked, "No feelings for each other right?" I looked at him and he let go of me.

His smile dropped, "No feelings."

"I hate you but I miss you," I hugged him tightly.

He took my action by surprise, "I thought you'll hate me even more."

"I know but you can do whatever you want with other girls, no feelings right? So why should I be mad..." I trailed.

Maybe my itsy bitsy crush on Jimin have to go. I should move on. I should be with someone who really like me... Jungkook. Jimin is just my best friend, and I should stop overreacting about him fucking other girls because he won't like me.

"Um, Y/N?"

I realised that I have been hugging him for way too long. I immediately let go of him and a tint red crept on my cheeks.

"Looks who's getting all rosy," He mocked and I punched him in the guts.

"Talk me like i'm a baby and i'm going to kill you," I threatened him.

He laughed, "See, we're best friends now!"

Jimin grinned at her but deep inside, he was hurting. He likes her for way too long but he's going to let go of her. No matter how difficult it was going to be. All he wants to see is her being happy with anybody that she's gonna date in the future.