nine

y/n
stop eye-fucking me

park jimin
can't i look at my beautiful gf?

y/n
not if i feel harassed

park jimin
babe

y/n
fuck you Jimin

park jimin
gladly ;)

park jimin
btw meet me at my locker later and you're sitting with me during lunch

-

Y/N's POV

"Y/N are you okay?" Mr Chae asked.

I dropped my phone in my back and nodded my head along. He squinted his eyes through the round glasses before teaching again.

I took a glance at Jimin who was sitting two rows in front of me. He had his wolfish smirk plastered across his face that I wanted to slap so badly.

After two periods of geography, the bell finally rang. Everyone rushed out of the classroom so that Mr Chae wouldn't be able to give them extra work.

As usual, I was the last one to get out of the classroom. I took my binders and stuffed it inside my bag before I swung the bag around my shoulders.

"What took you so long?"

I gasped in surprised at his sudden voice. Jimin was folding his arms and his leather jacket wrapped tightly around his biceps. I gulped.

"Earth to y/n?" He waved his hands around my face.

"Huh?"

He sighed before holding my hands as it was "perfectly fine".

"Look people are staring at us," He licked his lips, taking a glance at me.

I looked away from him. How could he act so nonchalant about this? When i'm still freaked out by yesterday and now he's pretending to be my boyfriend.

I let my straight hazel hair cascade down my face, covering every stares i got.

"Why are you hiding yourself?" He asked when he noticed that you've been quiet lately.

"Can we go somewhere private, please?" I tucked the fallen strands of hair behind my ears.

He bit his lip as he looked down the hallway, "Okay."

He lead me down to the staircase where no one uses before releasing his grasp from me.

"I don't think I can do this," I confessed.

He's brows arched, "What do you mean?"

"I still love him very much, I just can't do anything that relates to dating."

He folded his arms and shook his head, "Are you serious?" he added, "Trust me this will be worth it."

Then someone opened the door. Jimin grabbed me close to him and wrapped his arms around me affectionately. I was feeling giddy, my stomach was filled with butterflies.

"What the fuck?" I heard Rae's voice.

Jimin let go of me and winked at me before facing Rae, "Is there a problem?"

"That's my girlfriend!"

"Ex-girlfriend," I snapped.

Both of them looked at me in shock. I was shocked by myself too, since when did I have such confidence?

"Let's go mochi," I said seductively, playing along with the act.

I hooked my arms around him before walking past Rae who looked at me as if he was "hurt".

"Woah what was that?" Jimin asked, his lips forming a huge grin.

"I-I don't know," I laughed.

"Can you believe that I snapped at him just like that?"

He stared at me like how he did yesterday and I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks causing it to redden.

"Stop staring." I grumbled and he nodded his head, "Wasn't staring, just surprised of how someone can be this ugly."

"F you," I laughed, pushing him playfully.

"Come let's meet my friends." He said

Oh dear.

-

I stood there awkwardly. Jimin patted the sit next beside him and I slowly sat down right next to him.

"So this your new girlfriend?" Jin, the most kindest out of the group, asked.

Jimin nodded his head, not wanting to talk furthermore as he rather shove his hamburger down his throat.

"When did you guys meet?" Namjoon, the smartest one in the group, decided to ask.

"When I was 7," Jimin replied.

I shook my head, "No we were four when we met."

He stopped chewing on his burger, "No it was when we're seven, cos we had to go to school together."

"No bitch, how about the first day you moved into that apartment? when we were four."

He placed his burger on the table and tried to remember.

"Fuck, is it the one where you scratched me in the face?" He asked.

I didn't know why we're suddenly talking bad if we're friends.

"Yes."

He clasped his hands together, "Bitch, I'm still going to confront you about my fucking face that you scratched, it's still here."

I rubbed my forehead with my thumbs before snapping at him, "Well okay bitch, I'm still going to confront you about all the fucking headaches you gave me," I said before pointing at my head, "It's still here, dafuq?"

Everyone burst out laughing, so as Jimin until his eyes weren't able to be seen.

"Shut up," He said in between his laughters as he pushed me playfully.

"But the scratch is still here-"

"Internal? Or physical pain?" I said, while poking my head and he laughed even more.

The whole cafeteria was buzzing about us but I didnt give a damn. I just wanted to see Rae's reaction.

-

Author's NOTE
LMAO I ADD IN THE BRETMANROCK JOKE