seventeen

Your's POV

I frowned as my mind drifted to the incident in school. Should i be feeling this guilty? but what he did to me was unexpectedly good?

My legs kicked the blankets off as I sat back on my bed. It was cold, especially wearing just a tank top and shorts but thinking about it made me angry. He didn't even answer my question. My heart raced as I remembered his hands trailing down to my heat. I bit my lips, feeling hot. Why must it be now?

I startled when i heard someone knocking onto my balcony door. It was raining so why would anyone climb up there? The knock grew louder and I heaved in frustration as I went to see who it was. I opened my curtains and my eyes widened when I saw Jimin, drenched and shivering under the cold weather.

I immediately opened the door and grabbed him in. He stumbled along the way before I hastily grabbed a towel in one of my drawers.

"What the heck were you thinking?!" I whispered-yelled, remembering that my brother and my father was in the living room.

He shivered, "I wanted to see you."

My cheeks reddened as I stared at him, "Well, you can go through the front door..." I trailed as he gave me the "are-you-serious?" face.

Right, my father's here.

"Your clothes are wet, you should change and get warm," I muttered, avoiding his intense eye contact.

My stomach flutters as I realised he hasn't taken his eyes off me. Did I do anything wrong?

"God you're so fucking hot," His voice sends shivers down my spine.

I gasped when pushed me down the bed. His body was wet and pressed against mine.

"I didn't regret what I did to you in the janitor closet Y/N," He licked his lips, his cold fingers trailing across my collarbone.

I stuttered, "J-Jimin."

He shut me off with his gorgeous brown eyes while his hands removing the strap of my tank top. I bit my lips.

"Stop doing that Y/N, or i'm just gonna pound you right here and make you scream my name," His voice came out hoarse as he whispered in my ears.

I moaned, I couldn't take the heat surrounding us. I wanted to deny it but I can't, I need him. We stared in each other's eyes for what seems like a million years. It was comforting until he decided to get off me.

As he lifted his arms, I didn't want him to go. My mind was telling me that I was crazy to want this, but my actions says other wise. I pushed him down and now I was on top of him. He gazed at me, bewildered at my bold moves.

"Y/N," He muttered, utterly shocked.

"Answer my question," I demanded.

"What?"

"What am I to you?" I asked and he choked suddenly.

I hastily move myself from him to the other side of the bed. He regained his breathing and looked at me, "Are you joking right now?"

I looked down with my cheeks flushed, "Fine don't answer."

I looked up, meeting his eyes, "Get out."

His brows creased together, "What?"

"Just get out, I don't want my father to see you here or my brother," I said as an excuse but he knew I was lying.

"Y/N-"

"We're only working together because of Daniel, let's stick to that," I snapped.

"Okay fine," He rolled his eyes before tossing the towel at me.

"Thanks a lot," He muttered as he went to the balcony.

I watched him as he go, wishing that he will at least take a glance back at me. Yep, he meant nothing to me. Just some childhood friend that betrayed me.

"Y/N!" I heard my father yelled my name.

My heart skipped a beat for a moment but I remembered Jimin was already out of my room and nowhere to be seen. I scurried to the living room and there was an unfamiliar guy talking to my father. Who the duck comes at this timing??

"Uhh..." I glanced at my brother who shrugged his shoulder as he walked towards me.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"It's the guy." He replied nonchalantly.

My father motioned me forward, "Remember the guy I told you to tutor?" He beamed.

The guy who was facing my father turned to look at me, and my jaw dropped. Jung mother tooting kook ?

He looked at me surprised but his expression changed with a slight smirk forming across his lips.

"Nice to meet you Y/N," He said.

I stood still, trying to comprehend the scenario in front of me. I'm stuck with one of Jimin's fuckboy friend? Great, just great.

"He's gonna be living here!" My father chirped while patting his back.

"And you know who suffers? Me," My brother whispered back at me.

I shifted my gaze at him, "Why?"

"Cos he'll be sleeping in my room and I have to give him a good space." My brother heaved as he folded his arms.

"He's hot don't ya think?" My brother asked, making me choke.

I gaped at him, "What did you just say?"

"I mean, if he's single... you should date him? It's not like you're taken or anybody wants you-"

"Asshole."