fourteen

Y/N's POV

"Okay, I'm sorry," I sighed.

My dad squinted his eyes through the foggy glasses, suspecting me from bottom to top. This is why I shouldn't accept Jimin's apology and went to a ball pit after.

"It's, 10 pm and off your curfew!" He grumbled and I stifled back my laughters.

I just can't be serious in situation like this.

"Sorry... I promise i won't do it again."

He put his coffee down, "Yes of course you won't do it again, i'm grounding you."

I scoffed, "What?! You can't do that."

He raised his eyebrows, "But I will unground you if you help me tutor this guy... he's new in town and I want you to be his buddy."

"A guy?" I asked in disbelief because my father never has let me go out with a guy.

"His family is rich, they'll pay us and you know I can't tutor him... I'm a kindergarten teacher," He muttered.

"So choose."

"Fine, I'll tutor that guy."

He smiled brightly, "Great!"

"Now go to back to sleep... you have school tomorrow," He shooed me and I frowned.

Oh god no, school's tomorrow.

-

"What's good?" Jimin asked suddenly causing me to drop all my books.

He groaned as he watched me fell to my knees ;)) and scurrying to pick up all the books.

I frowned, "Can you not?"

"What can I not? You're acting like a babe but bimbo," He insulted as he scrunched his nose, "And why the heck do you style yourself like that... I told you to be hot."

"This is hot!" I protested while looking at my goody two flats, the long skirt ended below my knees and the baggy blouse. I think I look good?

He pointed at my clothes and gave me a disgusted face, "This is hot? No no no, Not at all."

I pouted, "But... What do you want me to do huh?"

He looked around the hallways and they weren't much students. I looked at him weirdly before getting dragged by him to a nearest janitor closet.

"What are you doing?!" I screeched as he locked the door behind me.

He hushed me before making me face directly at him. It was a cramped place and our bodies stick together. I swear he could feel my heartbeat racing.

His hand suddenly wrapped around my waist.

"Jimin!" I harshly whispered, grabbing both of his hands.

"Be quiet or people will know we're here," He shushed me as he removed my hands from his.

"Then tell me what you're doing?" I asked as I can feel his hands brushed my tummy.

I hitched and blushed immediately causing his eyes to snap at me, his lips turned into a smirk, "You know-"

"Shut up Jimin," I cut him off while my cheeks reddened and he grinned.

He tugged my school's pleated skirt and roll it underneath my blouse until the length of the skirt was above my knees.

"What the heck?"

"If you talk one more time..." He trailed as I stared at him. I caught his eyes glimpsing at my lips and I couldn't help but to fake a cough.

"Are you done?"

"Nope."

Suddenly his firm hands grabbed my blouse and unbuttoned all the buttons. I was practically just in my bra in front of him and he clearly could see my cleavage.

"Park Jimin!" I yelled and hit his chest.

He groaned and glared at me, "Shut up, do you want people to know that we're both inside?"

"You can't just rip open my blouse!" I whispered-yelled.

"Well that blouse has to go, and I have another better one for you to wear."

"You're so fucking full of yourself, I'm done," I spat.

Suddenly his eyes turned viscous. His hands grabbed me by the waist and he pushed me roughly till i hit the back of the shelves. His hands were trapping me in between his hold and I gulped.

"I'm doing this for us," He muttered slowly.

I wish I could just shut my mouth but I'm an egotistical hoe and i'm never pleased until I win.

"I'm pretty sure it's for you," I snarled and he leaned even closer.

I could feel my bare chest heaving up and down with his. My eyes were blinking more than usual, I was so nervous, "Move," I muttered.

He didn't. He stayed and stared at me before his gaze was on my lips again. This time I tried to yank my hands but his hands grabbed them just in time and pushed them onto the shelves.

"Stop moving," He breathed.

I didn't dare to move. My body was pushed against him and I don't understand why i'm not doing something. Like kick his balls?

-

AUTHORS NOTE:

You can feel the tension coming in the next chap ;)