thirteen

Jimin's POV

"You want me to help you?"

I fidgeted with the hem of my jeans looking at ahjumma. She was sitting on the stool waiting for the hairdresser to do something to her hair. The only problem was that I haven't asked the hairdresser what hairstyle I wanted Y/N to have.

"Jin-hyung, help me please," I heard Jin sighed across the phone before agreeing to me.

I smiled when Jin told me to give the phone to the hairdresser.

"Right?" The hairdresser spoke, "Cut her hair layered? must still be long and with layered bangs?"

The hairdresser seems to understand what Jin-hyung wanted and after she hangs up, she hastily gets to work and passed me back my phone.

"Jimin," Y/N whispered, looking worried and I gave her two thumbs up to reassure her that she'll look good.

I made my way to the waiting room and waited for her to be ready. This will all be perfect. The plan will work. I'm finally having my revenge.

-

Y/N's POV

I looked myself in the mirror and honestly, I looked quite good. I was different which is better now... right?

The hairdresser gave me a smile and lead me to Jimin. I saw him sleeping on the couch with a magazine laid on top of his chest. I giggled, he looked so silly.

"Yo, Idiot," I muttered as I poked him.

He yawned and stirred before peeking his eyes towards me. He startled and the magazine dropped to the floor.

"W-woah," He exclaimed as his eyes travelled to my hair.

A sudden red blushed crept on my face and I hit him hard.

"Are we going to go or not?" I asked and he broke into a smile.

"You look good Y/N," He said. "Hot."

"What?"

And he laughed at me before standing up, "This revenge is gonna hella work."

He strides in proud towards the counter to pay the cost before dragging me out of the shop.

"I'm hungry," I complained as we walked through the many restaurants.

He sighed, "So?"

"I want to eat."

"You can eat when you reach home."

I shook my head and let go of his hands, "My father and brother are coming home late today."

I added when he didn't reply, "So take me out to eat."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep."

"But..." Jimin hesitated as I tried doing the puppy look face.

He cringed at first until I gave up and beg on my knees. His face dropped and everyone in the mall was looking at us.

His cheeks reddened, "Okay! Stand up and let's eat!"

He stomped away from me and I laughed.

"Eh! Wait for me!"

I ran after him before we both stopped in front of a fast food restaurant. He told me to grab a table first while he orders our food.

While I was waiting for him, a guy came up to me. He had brown shaggy hair that fit perfectly with his face and really scorching hazel eyes. He is appealing, that's all.

"Hey," He waved and sat opposite of me.

"Uh hi?"

"You just look really beautiful and I just had to come up here," He shoots a charming smile.

I blushed and rolled my eyes, "Wow, thanks I know."

He chuckled and my cheeks reddened even more.

Then it hits me, this was how Daniel got to know me. I didn't want anyone hitting on me ever since the breakup. My face straight and I stared at the table.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Uhh... I'm... hungry," I said while trying to avoid his gaze but I failed.

"Oh, then you're not going to order?" He asked with his brows raised.

"Her boyfriend has ordered for her," Jimin came up to our table with a tray filled with my favourite food.

But I wasn't smiling, Jimin's gaze was scary and I felt guilty out of a sudden.

"Boyfriend?" The guy in front of me looked at the both of us puzzled.

"Yes, she's mine." Jimin raised his voice.

I startled and looked at him if he was crazy. The guy in front of me stood up, getting defensive too.

"Jimin," I whispered and tugged his hand.

"Sorry, you better leave," I mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

"But I don't even get your name-"

"There's no need to." Jimin cut him off with his deadly tone.

The guy clenched his fist and he looked at me as I give him an apologetic smile.

"Fine I'll leave, Hope to bump into you soon," He winked at me before walking away.

Those last words made Jimin even angrier.

"Stupid players," He grumbled underneath his breath as he sat opposite me.

He glared at me as he pushed the tray towards me, "Don't ever speak to people like that."

"He was just being sweet," I protested.

"He was taking an advantage of you."

I shook my head, "We're just talking."

He scoffed, "Isn't that how you met your ex?"

My face dropped, "What?" I added in disbelief, "So you think that I'm just going to hang out with guys-"

"Well you're dumb in choosing guys," He retorted.

That hit me. I felt blood gushing through my veins and my chest was heaving up and down hastily.

"You're saying that I'm bad in choosing guys but can I just remind you that you're a fuckboy? You're just the same as every guy and I'm pretty sure you come up to any girls if they're hot or they're based on your satisfaction," I paused.

"And you know what's worse? Me talking to a guy like you," I grabbed a handful of fries and stuffed it inside my mouth before grabbing the ice cream on the way out of this restaurant.

-

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEYO HOESS!!! FINALLY AFTER SO LONG I UPDATED. IM SORRY it's just been so hectic in the first week of school and I got no time to write further chapters!!

BUT WOAH- 13K reads?! I'm JUNGSHOOK AND I CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY YOURE READING THIS SHITTY STORY

but liek i love y'all for supporting me and mah books ❤️ and ill try to reply everyone's messages!