sixteen

"Who are you?" I asked, following her from behind.

She slumped and sighed, "You know, I thought I was annoying-"

"Cut to the point," I glared.

She laughed and shook her head, "I'm your best friend silly."

"Elle?" I raised my eyebrows and she flinched while looking at me in disgust, "No, Not that bitch."

My lips formed into thin line, I was fond of this girl. She hates Elle, and she knows about my relationship with daniel... as if she knows me but we haven't met before.

"I'm Daniel's cousin," She said.

"...Chaeyoung?" I guessed with a hopeful glint and she nodded her head.

"Used to be close with him but nahh... he's a pussy now," She sighed dramatically while clutching her heart.

I stifled my laughter, "Why?"

She gave me the "bish-da-duck" face, "Isn't it obvious... He cheated on you for like what? 11 months... what a dumbo."

She added, "He used to tell me about you and all since we're close and now look, my ultimate ship has sunk."

"Yo!" The familiar voice interrupted our conversation.

He came running towards me with his cocky smile. I cursed at myself for staring too long.

"Y/N," He panted as he stood beside me.

I didn't dare to face him after all that.

"I-I have to go, see you later," I said to Chaeyoung as she looked confused.

"Where are you going?" He yelled and I ignored him while trying to get away without being obvious.

I just couldn't face him. After he finger-fucked me in the janitor closet.

"Y/N?" He shouted from afar.

My heart was pacing as I brisk walked down the hall. When I thought, I escaped from him, two big hands grabbed me by the shoulder firmly and spun me to his direction.

"Why are you running away from me?" He panted and everyone was watching us.

An awkward smile formed on my face, "Nothing, I just have to go home early."

His grip soften, "Oh."

He grinned, "Then let me send you back home."

My smile dropped. I gulped and nodded my head slowly because I didn't want anyone to watch us.

"Great!" He chirped and held my hands while walking out of the school.

Everyone was glancing at us including Daniel. He was by the locker and his face was solemn. He was gripping on his books so hard that I saw his knuckles became white.

Jimin wasn't helping him either as he looped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I was liking the revenge but I was also getting uncomfortable.

"Jimin," I whispered.

He looked at me with his brows creased together.

"Let's get out of here quick," I said.

"Why? Did you see your ex? He was fuming and you wanna get out of here quick? We can at least mock him more-"

"Please," I cut him off and my voice sounded desperate.

He sighed and tugged me out to the school entrance.

"You know what, I changed my mind... I think I can go home alone now," I said as we reached the school gate.

"What? Why?"

"I don't want to trouble you."

"But we practically live beside each other."

Right, I forgot about that. How dumb are you Y/N?

"Are you trying to avoid me?" He asked and I stood there frozen.

"Y/N?"

"Huh?"

He rolled his eyes and folded his arms, "Was it becaus of what happened in the janitor closet?"

I huffed, "Pftt no." My cheeks reddened and he knew I was lying.

"Wow Y/N," He scoffed.

I frowned, "It was my first time okay," I added, "And especially to someone like you?"

"What do you mean by someone like me?" He asked.

"You have always hated me! We hate each other, and now you're giving me things like these, you're bein so different out of a sudden."

He kept quiet and I gave up on talking to him, "Bye." I waved him off and walked out of the gate with my arms folded.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry guys for being inactive on wattpad and haven't been updating this book since like forever! My exams are coming next week and I've been really busy these past few weeks 🙁

I hope you understand and i'll try updating sooner!! Thank you for 60K reads tho❣️❤️