seven

Y/N's POV

I stood in front of the blasting room. I wasn't ready to go in so I turned back to him but I realised that we were so close to each other, that if we move an inch, our lips would touch each other.

"What?" He breathed.

His minty breath enlightened me. I stepped back, "I don't think I can face them like this."

I faced the ground shyly with a blush crept on my cheeks.

Then he let out soft chuckles that left me puzzled, "Oh come on Y/N."

"What?" I raised my perfectly drawn eyebrow at him.

"Maybe I'm too dressed up..." My insecurities started to get to me.

He knew I was nervous, a weak spot that he could tackled and make fun of. Instead, his fingers delicately wrapped around my waist, leaving me in utter shock.

I couldn't help but to stare at him without even noticing he had opened the door. Then I felt it, Everyone's eyes was on us both.

"She's my plus one, and if anyone tries to do something to her... you about to catch this hands-" Jimin was cut off by me interrupting his mid sentence.

"That small hands?" I giggled.

I paused and look at his reaction. His face was solemn before I burst out laughing. I could see the corner of his lips almost curve into a smile but he did not, he just stared at me with his eyes filled in awe.

Then he dragged me further to the living room. Everyone gossips for a little before continuing their party mode.

"You have fun!" He yelled over the loud blasting music before leaving me alone, stranded in the mass of people.

I felt a pang of emptiness crept through my veins as I watched him go while everybody else in the room has fun except me.

I was extremely uncomfortable, I squeezed my body through the crowd before a firm hand placed on my bare shoulder. I turned around to meet none other than Jeon Jungkook. He was indeed gorgeous, with his bangs messily covered his forehead and his dark hazel eyes shimmering under the dim light.

"You look like a total babe!" He grinned and I almost forgot, his one of Jimin's friend and most probably is a douchebag.

I rolled my eyes, "Well you look the same!"

It seems like he got sick and tired of the music that he leads me to the corner of the room.

He smiled, "So you're dating Jimin now?"

I gawked at him but what was I supposed to reply... I'm Jimin's plus one? What does that even me? Just a date for tonight?

I didn't want to sound stupid of not being sure but I also didn't want to seem stupid for keeping quiet.

Then a sudden chanting came from the kitchen, everyone barge to the kitchen and I found a great excuse to not answer the question. Jungkook followed behind me, maybe he was curious about what was happening too.

My face fell completely as I watched the scene played right in front of me. Tears slipped down my cheeks and it wouldn't stop. By the time, I wanted to speak up, I was a crying mess.

"Rae?" I called him out.

Pretty sure he didn't hear it because I was too soft and he was still making out with that slut.

I took a deep breath, gathering up all my courage, "Rae!" I yelled.

Everyone stopped chanting for them to kiss even more.

The crowds started grinning when they knew it was me, and more cheers were made. That caught Rae's attention and my very best friend...Elle to stop making out with each other.

"Y/N?" His face went pale.

I looked between them, and unfortunately, I saw no guilt coming from Elle. She stood there proud and drunk. I looked at them in disgust, both of the person whom I love the most can stab me just like that.

"I've never ever cheated on you Rae Daniel, You just accused me of cheating when you yourself who's cheating!" I screeched, "Three years? Three years of our relationship means nothing to you?! I really thought you like me."

"Y/N, don't be like this," He let go of Elle, and pushed through the crowds but I didn't want him anywhere near me.

"Stay away," I folded my arms taking more than a step back.

"How long have you been cheating on me with that slut there?" I glared at Elle and she scoffed.

"More than your relationship even started bitch!" She spat out.

He gazed at me, his eyes filled in sorrow, "I'm sorry." He breathed.

This meant nothing to him? All these years were nothing? I was just thinking that he loves me but he doesn't really?

"Then why did you even date me?" I asked, eyes not daring to look up at him.

"You know what, save it. Have fun with her," I croaked, walking past him and he tried to stop me but I yanked him away.

I just wanted to go home.

-

Author's note:
YAYY UPDATING ALOT TODAY