fifteen

Y/N's POV

(smut ahead- lol i suck at it)

I was dead sure he could feel my heart pounding against his chest. His gaze gave me chills down my spine.

"Jimin," I mumbled and his hands slipped to my back, caressing me slowly.

Is this it? Am I going to continue what he does to me at my house in a janitor closet?

His head tilted as he move to the crook of my neck. I bit my lips to control my breathing as I slowly feel his teeth grazing my skin. My hand clenches around his as i felt him nibbling and sucking on my flesh.

I looked up to the ceiling as I felt hotter and hotter. My eyes flattered as I felt his lips travelled to my sweet spot behind my ears.

"Jimin..." I couldn't help but moan.

His hands let go of me and move to the other part of my body. I slowly have goosebumps on my bare skin as I felt his fingers slowly caressing my back. His touch send butterflies to my stomach and my cheeks scarlet.

My hand hooked around his neck and pulled him closer. His smirk deepened as he eyed me.

"Shut up," I said, "I want you to kiss me."

He didn't take any more time to think and smiled as he do so. His lips move against mine, deepening the pressure, sucking and nibbling on my bottom lip. I gasped and he took his chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. My grip around him was tighter, I was wrapping my nails around his hair and slowly tugging it every time he does something to me.

I felt his hands trailed up to my thigh, pulling the hem of the skirt down before exposing me into my white panties.

"Jimin," I panted as we parted our lips.

"We're gonna miss classes," I said while my head still dizzy by this whole situation.

"We can do this fast," Jimin desperately said as he pushed my panties down.

I yelped as he suddenly plunge two fingers in me. His eyes were on me and his hands didn't move.

I gulped, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"You're tight," He said as he wiggled his hands slowly.

I nodded my head as I grabbed his shoulder for support.

"Your ex doesn't do any of this?" He asked, removing his fingers away.

I frowned, "No."

"Good," He unexpectedly insert the two fingers again making me moan.

"Look at me," He demanded and I didn't realise my eyes were closed.

He began to slowly pump his fingers as I shuddered underneath his hold. My breathing quickens as his pace fasten.

I bit my lips, my chest heaving up and down uncontrollably fast.

"Don't stop, faster," I pleaded and he obliged.

As I knew I was getting closer, I moaned and climaxed. He stopped pumping his fingers in me and slowly remove it from my heated core. I was panting and trying to get my breathing steady.

"Damn Y/N," He awed as he showed his two fingers that  are covered with my juice.

I blushed and muttered and apology.

"No no," He shook his head as he eyed me, "This pretty much will be my new favourite taste."

As soon as he said that my eyes widened. He brought his two fingers in his mouth and licked the fingers clean.

"J-Jimin," I stammered.

He smirked, "Better get yourself clean up Y/N, we probably wasted two class for this."

-

I'm not going to speak to him ever again. Don't even dare Y/N.

I tapped my pen repeatedly on the table as I overthink. My mind went back to the janitor closet. I clenched my thigh together, that was the most stupidest thing I've ever did.

Someone like him to finger me in school? Can almost got me into detention if someone caught us?

And what was wrong with me to tell him that he shouldn't stop?

"Hey you okay?" A girl beside me asked.

She looked bored and tired as she flipped her pages.

"Uhh... I'm fine," I smiled and she drop her book onto the table.

"Liar," She mouthed before leaning in close to me.

"You seem uptight," She whispered as she eyed me.

"Uhh... space, you're invading my personal space," I pointed out and she laughed before going back to her seat.

"Is it that Rae Daniel guy? lol get over him... He stood you up for three years, " She snickered.

Who is this girl?

-

Author's note:

YEPP i'm not good in writing smut and yea i cringed at some bit because IM the one writing it