Chapter 5

Harry's pov

I could hardly contain my happiness and how excited I am, that I barely slept. I kept having dreams about everything, but then I started to think. Will people like me? What will happen? I can't really remember anything so what am I supposed to do in class?

The sun finally rose, and I shot out of bed as soon as the doctor nurse lady who I have come to known as a kind, thoughtful happy woman named Madame Pomfrey. She laughed at me as I was shaking with happiness as she did a final exam on me.

"Ok Harry. You may go. Breakfast has just started. But if anything hurts at all at any time, you come straight back. You got that?" She asked. I nodded quickly, and she let me go. I changed into my robes and went out of the room. Now where is 'the great hall'? Other students were waking into huge oak doors, so I followed.

I walked into the room and it contained 4 large tables, and I table with a bunch of teachers. Most people stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Hermione and Ron ran up and engulfed me into a bone-crushing hug. Other people who he had no clue who they were, hugged him as well. He turned his head to the other side of the room to see the bleach haired boy smiling at him. In a kind way almost. He also saw hints of relief in his eyes.

They all sat down and started to eat the food.

"We have potions with the Slytherins today." Ron said, also while getting a confused look from me.

"Just follow us and you will soon remember. How much you hate it, the teacher, and the people in it." Hermione said.

I hate it?

I wrote. They both nod and I continue to eat. We are soon done and we swing our bags over our shoulders and walk out. At first, I was ok with random people coming up to me saying how glad they are that I'm here and stuff like that, but after about the 10th person it got quite annoying.

I followed both for a while until we stood outside a closed door. Others soon followed and everyone kept staring.

So this is my least favorite class and I hate the people in it and the teacher hates me and I hate the teacher?

I stopped and wrote to show to Hermione. She only looks at me and nods before the door opens to what I presume is my worst nightmare.

We walk in and sit down in the back, and after about 2 minutes, everyone is seated and in walks a black haired man in black robes. He swiftly walks to the front, not looking too happy.

"Don't expect anything different, Potter. Now that you're the center of attention even more than you already were, and you are getting special attention from others is not true in this classroom. Unfortunately I'm not others, so hopefully you forgot how you acted before and are more normal now. Hopefully you forgot everything. I hope you did. Would be better for everyone." He said to me, in front of everyone. I felt my eyes narrow and my face heat up in anger. They were right. Hermione and Ron I mean. I hate this guy and he hates me.

"Hey Professor. No offense, but this guy just got healed and you have no right to believe that he wants extra attention. At breakfast you could see he was uncomfortable with it all. Yes, he cannot remember, but he soon will because we all seem to believe in him. Everyone except you. I wouldn't normally do something like this, but you went too far this time." The bleach haired boy said. Everyone was extremely surprised and scared. The oily haired teacher looked at the boy, and said something I didn't think he would ever say.

"You're right."