Chapter 17

Draco's pov

I waited until after dinner to start with my plan. Not showing up would cause some confusion, then inspection which would turn into my plan being stopped. Which cannot happen. I caused this, all I can do is help.

After silently picking at my food, I walked back to my dormitory and fake a note from a teacher and set it on my bed. It said:

Dear Mr. Malfoy,

Please come to my office tonight for your detention.

Snape

First step was easy, now I have to get out of the castle. I go to an empty classroom that I know had a fire place, and stand in front of it. I take a pinch of the powder and stand in the fire.

"Diagon Alley!" I say as I throw the powder at my feet. My body was pushed and pulled in many directions, almost enough to make me sick. I finally land in an old empty shop and dust myself off. The door creaks as I open it, quickly slipping out. I made sure to change out of my Hogwarts robes, as I don't want to get noticed. I pulled up my jumper hood and walked forward towards St. Mungos.

I kept my hood up as I walked into the very white, clean waiting/reception room.

"Good morning. I'm here to see a Mr. Harry James Potter?" I say, trying to cover up my voice as much as possible.

"And what is the relationship you have with Mr. Potter?" She asks. Shit!

"Oh. Ummm...I'm his step-brother." I say, coming up with the white lie from the top of my head.

"Alright. He's in room 304(A/N totally forgot what each floor was for so I made up a room number. Does anyone remember what each room is for??)" She says with a smile, then going back to whatever she was doing. How did she not know he was an only child? I brush the thought away and walked to the stairs to get to his room.

As I walked towards his door, I felt a pang of nervousness that was there before, but it suddenly became all I was thinking about. I slowly take a few breaths and open the door.

I felt my nervousness be taken over by sadness as I saw what was in the bed. An unconscious black haired boy who looked like he hadn't eaten in a few days. Or weeks. Or months. I slowly walked over to his bed and watched as his chest rose and fell as he breathed. I put a hand on his shoulder, which did something because he suddenly jerked awake. I jumped back, knocking the chair I was sitting on over.

He definitely heard the loud noise, because he turned to me, with a murderous look in his eyes. His normal emerald green eyes were replaced with bloody red ones.

"You have failed us all. You have failed me. You have failed your father. You have failed yourself." Harry said. I opened my mouth as I felt shocked. Harry's voice, was not Harry's. It was somebody else's. I stood there, not really knowing what to do, as Harry blinked. When he opened his eyes, they were back to green.

He looked shocked as well, and looked around quickly before his gaze went back to me. He opened his mouth to say something, but no sound came out.

"Harry?" I asked softly.

"D....Draco?" He asks even softer.