Chapter 29

Draco's pov

I watched while Harry left, and tore my hand away from Pansy's. I had no clue why she had held it in the first place. She full on knew I didn't like her. Well, at least I think she knew.

I reached for the parchment, and read it. I turned it over, and saw the most beautiful drawing of a bird I have ever seen. Did Harry draw that? Who knew the famous Boy Who Lived could draw? I guess I was staring too long, because Blaise had come and snatched the parchment out of my hand.

"He went to the bathroom. But did you notice? He left as soon as Pansy held Draco's hand." He said, not seeing the drawing on the other side. He then looked up and met my eyes, smirking. "Does Harry Potter, fancy Draco Malfoy?" He asked.

"Don't go jumping to conclusions Zabini." Ron said. My face grew hotter as the conversation continued.

"Or maybe he just needed to use the toilet." Hermione said with a bored expression on her face. The conversation ended, and Madame Pomfrey said I was free to go. Harry had come back, and I could tell his happy expression was fake. Was Blaise right? After I changed into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, black high top converse, and a dark green Slytherin color sweater, I walked over to the others. Madame Pomfrey had walked up to Harry, and whispered something in his ear. He then nodded and looked over at me. I raised my eyebrows at the interaction, but Harry just looked away.  The eight of us then walked out of the hospital wing together. People around us just stared surprisingly at us. Eight ex-enemies, walking and talking together, I guess is a pretty weird sight.

"You know Draco, you are going to have to get a whole new wardrobe now that you are a Gryffindor. No more green." Hermione said to me jokingly.

"Nope. I don't look good in maroon." I said back. I looked over to Harry, who was lingering in the back of the group, not really talking to anyone. I tried to make it look like I was engaged in the conversation, but I was really trying to pay attention to Harry to see what he was doing. In conclusion, he wasn't doing much.

Hermione's pov

Draco kept glancing back at Harry, the whole time we were walking. I don't eve know where we were going. We were just kind of walking. After Harry had come back from the bathroom, he had been acting extremely weird. I decide to fall back and ask him what is wrong.

He just shrugs, and looks back down at his feet.

"No. Harry James Potter I know something is bothering you." I say. He sighs, then stops to write something down. He then shows it to me.

Can we talk in private?

I look up at him, then nod. We sneak away from the group, and head to an empty classroom. After sitting down and waiting for Harry to finish writing, he gave me a piece of parchment.

I'm just confused. Everything that has happened this year has been interesting to say the least. Can I trust you with something? You can't tell a soul.

"Harry, I won't tell a soul. What is confusing?" I say, giving him the parchment back. He sighs, then writes more.

I kissed Draco. And he kissed back. But now I know that that is a mistake. He has a girlfriend. The confusing part is just that. He kissed me back, but he's dating Pansy. Hermione what do I do?

My eyes widened as I read on. I gathered myself, and just hugged him.

"Well first, let's discuss your sexuality. Do you fancy guys?" I ask. He wrote more.

I mean, I still fancy girls I think, but I also think I like Draco.

I smile, but he just looks embarrassed.

"Harry. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. I accept you for who you are. You are still the same Harry you have always been. And about Pansy and Draco? Pansy is not dating Draco. She's dating Blaise. I say, you tell Draco. I think that you will do great. If he kissed back, then I think it's safe to say that he likes you back. But you should tell him sooner than later." I finish. He smiles at me, then pulls me into another hug. We get up and leave the classroom, not before Harry set fire to the parchment he wrote on. I get it if he doesn't want anyone else to know yet.

We leave the classroom, and walk in the general direction the rest of the group went. We had only been gone for about 5 minutes, so the couldn't have gone far.

Harry and I finally caught up, and Ron didn't even seem scared at all. It was only him with four Slytherins and one ex-Slytherin, but he didn't seem to care. He was relieved to see us though.

"Where did you guys go?" He asked.

"I was just asking Harry if he had seen Hedwig anywhere." I say. He looked confused, but thankfully didn't push it. Harry kept glancing at Draco, and once accidentally caught his eyes, which resulted in Harry immediately looking away. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't care at all if they dated. It would be cute. Ironic, but cute.