Chapter 10

Ron's Pov

After another half an hour of just talking, Hermione went up to bed. Fred and George decided to stay up for a while more for who knows what. Harry just looked tired and pointed up to the common room, as if begging me to go up there. I nodded and we both made our way up to our room. The others were already asleep, so as quietly as we could, we got ready for bed. Harry then walked over to me and gave me a little bit of parchment with two words scribbled on it.

Good night.

"Good night as well, Harry. If you need anything, just wake me up." I said. He smiles and nods and gets into his own bed. I turn off the lights and get into my own bed, letting sleep take over my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I soon wake up to voices. Voices that belonged to Neville, Seamus and Dean. They were talking about Harry.

"By now he should be able to at least make noises. I mean, he gets hurt every year and he gets better. He should push himself and stop the constant attention he gets." Seamus said.

"I think he is trying. I mean, to re-gain years of memory in this short amount of time is amazing. Just give it a rest and I know he will be better soon." Neville says. I smile at that and listen more.

"Yeah, I agree with Neville on this one, Seamus. He lost a lot of memory and re-gained that. Let him re-gain his voice in his own time." Dean agrees. I then hear rustling beside me in Harry's bed. He was awake. I got up from my bed so they would stop talking. Even if he can't speak, he can still hear. I don't want anymore pressure on his shoulders.

I change into regular, 'muggle' clothes you could say. It was a Saturday, and Fred, George, Harry, Hermione and I decided we would spend the day together in Hogsmead. I went down to the common room and saw that the twins were both down already. We all already know that Harry takes forever to get ready, so we waited a little bit longer. But he never came. My stomach growled, so we decided just to go to breakfast and meet him there. We sat down and started eating. Soon enough, Hermione and Ginny sat down with us. Hermione then looked around, confused as to why Harry wasn't with us.

"Um, wheres Harry?" She asked. I shrugged as Neville came running towards us. This can't be good. At all.

"It's Harry. Come quick!" Neville practically screamed at us. Our eyes widened as all 6 of us ran to the Gryffindor common room, and up to our room. There Harry was, tied up in his sheets, and a sweaty mess. He thrashed around and I threw my arms onto his shoulders, trying to stop him from hurting himself.

"It looks like he is trying to say something!" Ginny said. She was right. His mouth was moving, but no sound came out. Until now.

"N-no......n-n-no..d-don't hurt t-them.......crucio" He mumbled the slightest bit. The first part was his voice, but the 'crucio' part was not his voice at all. It was almost like it was  HIS. Vol...vol...oh god. He-who-must-not-be-named!

"Neville, get Madame Pomfrey." I said with wide eyes.