Chapter 19

Ron's pov

Hermione and I got permission from Dumbledore to go and visit Harry. We had heard he was doing better by Mum, and that he had woken up. After arriving by portkey and checking in, we arrived at Harry's door. Hermione had opened the door, so she was the first person to see the room. I heard her gasp then quickly stood on my tip-toes so I could see over her. I also had gasped at the scene that lay in front of me.

"Harry?" Hermione had asked.

"Malfoy?" I spat. Malfoy quickly scrambled off of Harry and both of their faces were beet red. He backed up to the corner where a chair was, and sat down. He started looking everywhere but at us. I looked back towards Harry to see him doing the same thing. I started to laugh, but that only led Hermione's elbow to collide with my stomach.

"Would one of you like to explain what we just saw?" Hermione asked, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows. She looked back and forth between the two boys, which both shook their heads slightly. Hermione and I made the mistake of stepping forward into the room, because Malfoy quickly got up after seeing the chance to escape, and ran out of the room.

"Harry, I didn't know you were gay" I said. He looked at me with his mouth hanging open. Needless to say, I got another elbow to the stomach.

Draco's pov

I just ran out of St. Mungos and didn't stop. There was not a place in my head that I was necessarily running to, but I just kept running. The confused stares I got didn't stop me, until I saw my father.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy. What in the name of hell are you doing here?" He hissed. Shit fuck shit shit shit fuck. imgoingtodieimgoingtodieimgoingtodie. Good bye world! Good bye Hogwarts! Good bye precious life!

"Look at me when I am speaking to you!" He hissed once more. I looked up at the man I could never call my 'dad'. This mad was no where near eligible. He's a disgrace. He clutched my shoulder very tightly and swished his wand. I closed my eyes and let the sickening feeling enter me. I opened them to see the Malfoy Manor. He squeezed my shoulder even tighter.

"Now answer me again you worthless brat. What were you doing, outside of school, in Diagon Alley?" He asked. I looked down.

"I don't know" I muttered. He shook my shoulder roughly. I looked up at him and repeated what I said. He smirked. Oh god. I know that smirk. It was the same smirk he wore after killing my mother. It was the same smirk he wore whenever he killed anyone. It was the same smirk he used whenever he used me for his own enjoyment. Whenever he used me to get his anger out. He pushed me into the "Red Room" as he called it. It's the room that creeps into my nightmares every night.

"Time for some fun." He said as he grabbed whatever weapon he desired.