Chapter 9

Hermione's pov

"So what happened?" Madame Pomfrey demanded.

"We don't know. He just all the sudden passed out." I lied right through my teeth. I did not want to tell her that someone had performed illegal magic on him. I swear to god I am going to murder that bloody arse.

"Ok, well he should have woken up by now if he just passed out. Did he say anything before?" She asked, checking him with some sort of spell. I looked at Ron and shook my head. I hate lying, especially to an adult, but we couldn't give it away.

"Oh my." She said as the wand was aimed at his head.

"What?" I cautiously asked.

"Someone performed dark magic on him." She said, rushing to her office, coming back with three different potions. She forced it down his throat, and he all the sudden woke up.

"Woah. What happened?!" He asked, coughing and rubbing his throat.

"Someone performed black magic on you. Do you remember who?" Madame Pomfrey asked. Harry sighed and shook his head. He's lying.

"Well, this spell was to get you to remember. Do you remember anything?" She asked, referring to everything. He took the parchment and quill, and started to write.

Everything.

My eyes widen and I look up at him. He smiles at me.

"Ok, you are so lucky. One, that spell could have killed you. Two, it usually takes months, maybe years to regain 4 years of memory." She said. He shifted into a more comfortable position, and was released. All three of us quickly went back to the common room.

"Harry, what are we going to do about this? Are we going to tell anyone?" I asked him, putting my arm around his shoulders. He looked down at me and shrugged, then looked at Ron, who was still quiet.

"Hey I want some love too, you know." Ron said, and put his arm around the two of us. He was much taller then both Harry and I, so he was able to reach across to Harry. I then put my arm around him, and we laughed as we made our way back to the common room.

When we got back, Fred and George were the only ones in the common room. They looked up as we entered.

"Oh hey! Harry, we are making a plan to finally crush the ferret. Any ideas?" Fred said. Or at least I think it was Fred. Harry's eyes widened and he quickly looked back at me.

"How do you know?!" I said quickly.

"Oh come on. You were yelling at him, and we all heard." The other twin said. Harry sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands. Ron and I went to sit on either side of him, and the twins plopped in the two armchairs.

"I don't think any of that is necessary. By the sounds of it, he feels guilty enough. I remember reading about this particular spell in a book from the restricted section. I got a note from a teacher." I said, looking down. The look from everyone in the room made me spit out the truth.

"Ok maybe I wrote the note myself. But, the side effects are not pretty, but shouldn't last too long. Passing out, nausea, headache, the normal stuff. Ron, you should keep an eye on Harry for the night. I would, but if course, I'm not a bloody male." I said. The others sniggered, which made me laugh as well. Ok maybe this turned out to be better than expected. Maybe Malfoy is actually trying to change things and be nice. I said maybe. Not anything else...