A fight

A few weeks passed and Connor really hated going to class nowadays and so did Evan, it wasn't really the same without their short loud lover and the teachers didn't really explain his situation the best way and now rumors are starting. Connor didn't really didn't like getting involved with gossip unless it included his boyfriends and he wanted to shout at anyone who got anything wrong or criticized Jared for "faking" god people make Connor want to strangle someone. He lazily got up and got ready for class when his phone rang, he was going to ignore it but it was Zoe and she normally texts him u less its important. Connor huffed and grabbed the phone pressing answer and put the phone to his ear as he pulled his jeans onto his long lanky legs. "What's up Zoe?" "We got a problem." She sounded urgent and nervous and a thought occurred to Connor. "What is it? Is it about Jared?! Did he get worse?" "What? No, no! He's fine last time I checked for as fine as he gets... But that's not the point!" She stressed. Connor rolled his eyes and pulled the phone away as he tugged a shirt on and put the phone back to his ear. "Then I don't care." "What do you mean you don't care?! I haven't even told you yet!" "Zoe, I don't care. If this isn't about Jared's health then its not important." Zoe sighed on the other line. "Our parents are coming." Connor who was about to grab some things and stuff them in his bag froze. He muttered some curses and groaned loudly. "Oh hell no, no I can't- Zoe! I can't deal with them while- while Jared sick!" Zoe muttered something that sounded like French curses and then spoke up. "Yes I know, I know, I tried telling them that we should reschedule our family meet up and that right now is a very tense time for you and they shrugged it off thinking you just were trying ignore this! I'm so sorry but they're gonna come and they want Evan and Jared there and I excused him and things might be a little... Tense and awkward since I didn't give them a reason on why he won't be there." Connor wanted to slam his head against a wall and groaned. "Oh god, fine I'll ask Evan to go. But I am leaving if they talk shit about my relationship or my boyfriends." And with that he hung up and grabbed his stuff and left his dorm. If he had any chance of saving the day he would have to move quick and get some coffee.

>>>

Connor and Evan anxiously waited outside the restaurant they were supposed to meet up with Connor's parents and Zoe and Alana. The girls were off to retrieve the siblings parents from the airport, Connor really didn't want to do this, Zoe didn't want to do this Evan was having a mini panic attack and Alana was the peace maker honestly. Connor ran a hand through his long dark hair and paced back and fourth, while Evan fidgeted with his hands. "Hey, C-Con..?" He asked and Connor stopped for a moment. "Yeah Ev?" "H-hey at least your parents a-are trying right? Th-they might not get wh-when a bad time i-is a bad time... But their trying to sp-spend time with th-their kids.." Connor softened and walked over to Evan. "Yeah I guess your right, have you talked to your mom lately?" Connor always felt selfish talking bad about his parents when Evan didn't have the greatest relationship with his mom and his dad wasn't in the picture. "Yeah, we've b-been doing great, I was just saying..." Evan bit his lip anxiously. "And th-the fact that... Well Jared's parents v-visited him.." Connor instantly tensed, Jared parents was not an okay subject for the boys because of how terrible his dad was.
His dad was horrible, his mother really didn't do much about it but she wanted to but she lived fear of her husband and just tried to help out her kids. Jared dad was abusive and wasn't exactly around and one day his mother got enough of him and kicked him out. Jared never liked talking about him and Evan and Connor totally understood why, it must've been a hard topic for Jared who went through with it. "How did it go?" Connor knew the answer, it was most likely a huge disaster. Evan bit his lip and ran a hand through his hair, not a good sign.

"His mom was really sad at what happened and Jared was happy to see her but sadly his father ruined it, he came in and Jared had a panic attack and started crying and he had another... Episode... and the doctors had to physically take his dad away and ban him and his mom tried to calm him." Connor winced at the thought of another episode. "Was it him just crying and seizing or full on... Throwing up blood and passing out abruptly like he just... Flatlined?"
"Crying and seizing then he passed out abruptly scaring his mom." Connor sighed and shakily running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, okay I'm going to try and work with this, and be brave and... Talk with my parents, there not the best but I could be gotten worse..." Evan nodded and fiddled with one of Jared bracelets on his arm, another habit he picked up while Jared was in the hospital.