Visit

Evan watched as the sun slow descended down into the sea, the moon was rising behind us. "We should go visit him.." "Are you sure Ev? We would only get three hours with him." Evan nodded and slowly stood up, Connor following shortly behind, gathering up the towel while Evan just stood and smelt the salty air and felt the breeze. Once they got there stuff packed up they got into their car and drove away from the beach where it all started. Evan watched as the beach slowly grew out of view. He turned back towards the the road in front of them as they started driving towards the hospital. Evan messed with his shirt, he was wearing one of Jared geeky tee-shirts and one of Connors jackets, unzipped so he could mess with the zipper. Evan asked Jared if it was okay to wear his shirt while he was in the hospital and he was totally fine with it, Evan messed with the ends of the shirt whenever he got nervous. He didn't need to tell Jared he's been wearing it almost everyday other than when it needed to be washed. Every time he saw him he zipped up Connors dark jacket or another jacket or a hoodie over it. As they drove, there was silence, neither of the boys bothered with the radio since Jared always took control of their music and played upbeat songs and memes. And whenever they did try to turn on the radio it just made them sad to here some trash new hit on the radio, rather than all-star or crawling in my crawl. It may have been stupid and dorky but that's Jared for you and they loved him for it, and they love of his dorkiness and they've been so different without him. Zoe and Alana try their best to help the boys get out the house and make them feel better but only time can heal their sorrow filled hearts.

Finally the hospital came into view and Connor gripped the steering wheel. He didn't like seeing Evan or Jared upset or hurt and seeing Jared in the state that he was in hurt him so badly, the first time he saw it it shook him deeply and he didn't speak for the rest of the day, Evan wasn't far off either, he spoke only a little bit it wasn't much as he cried most of the day. Evan noticed and put his hand on his shoulder as he pulled into the parking lot. Connor took a deep breath and parked the car and took the key out, he sat there for a moment before letting go of the steering wheel and opened the door and hopping out. Evan got out as well and walked over to Connor, linking their hands together, and started walking. Connor squeezed his hand tightly and trudged into the brightly lit hospital and up to reception. The lady working there was tired and cranky and gave their pass up and they walked into elevator. On the way up Evan leaned into Connor and messed with his hair, it was so reassuring to have him just there.

Connor let Evan comb his fingers through his hair and let out a sigh, he was carrying a bag the whole way up and Evans hand. They had a routine ever time they visited Jared it was just there system, nothing really happens when Connor and Evan aren't there so Jared really enjoys them there. Once the doors opened they strolled out and headed towards to his room, it was quiet like normal. They got to the door and pushed it open softly and entering quietly, Jared was asleep at the moment and both boys stopped, staring at their sickened lover. Every time he just looked worse, unnaturally pale compared to his normally tan skin, hair a mess to sick to tame it, he doesn't even try, purple rings that burned into his skin under his eyes, he was getting thinner. It always hurt to see him in the state he was in, it shook the boys to their cores, Connor took a deep breath and walked over to the table stand.
He put his bag down as Evan went to get warmed blankets from the nurse, Jared always loved them when they woke up, he was cold all the time. Connor closed the curtains and and waited for Evan to return, once he returned Connor removed the normal blankets off of Jared and Evan draped the warm ones onto him. Once he got them on him he lightly shook the sick boy awake, smiling softly. Jared blinked open his eyes, smiling knowing at the warm blankets that his boyfriends came to visit. "Hey..." he said softly, his voice was small in the big room. It was the palest color in his spectrum, so light and so quiet and so unlike Jared. Evan grimaced but forced a small for him. "Hey Jare." Jared eyes hurt them the most, other than his memory all over the place. Jared's eyes seemed so dull and hurt, they knew he wouldn't admit it but he was in pain. He once had an episode once when they were there, or when Connor was there and Evan showed up to wait for things to calm down with Connor. It gave them a sharp slap in the face that this was real and Jared is flickering between death and life.