Dark waves

After the mega episode Jared had, Evan and Connor visited more often and stayed by his side, Connor started skipping and Evan quit his job, Jared protested the boys do these things but they refused to leave him alone. They made Jared talk to them about what happen and he feels and he let them, he was slowly becoming more dull and he didn't argue with his lovers anymore. He hated when people yells now, and he forgets more and more things. He was slipping away with the current and he didn't fight to stay on, they only things keeping him afloat was Evan and Connor. They couldn't lose him or let go, this wasn't the Titanic they needed him. Sadly one day, Jared slipped out of their hold and the current took him away from them. They weren't ready for it, they needed more time, by the waters of fate are cruel and Jared couldn't get more time.

>>>

Evan and Connor were dragged out of their dorms thanks to Alana and Zoe. The girls claimed they needed to get out more, since after the mega episode they've lost sleep and didn't tell Jared that they stopped going to classes all together to stay by him. Not that he'd notice he's forgotten all about college and he sometimes forget who Alana and Zoe are, and on bad days he forgets who Connor and Evan are. It all shook them hard, but they tried to remain optimistic and soon Jared would get better. They were at a local McDonald's and tried to hang out and chat and just do things they used to do. It was sad and quiet but soon a lighter mood was blessed upon them and some jokes were cracked. And in the first time in months the girls saw the boys smile and joke around, they chuckled and snickered at the girls jokes but they never fully laughed. Maybe their hearts were too heavy, but the girls still tried. Evan wasn't going to lie, being out of his dorm and actually doing things and eating real food other than cereal or ramen felt so good, and he was sure Connor agreed. Connor was practically inhaling fries next to him and Evan, while he had been eating his fourth burger, the girls were happy to see them not sadly watching movies that are cheesy eating way to much snacks.

It started raining outside, it was nice to hear the rain hit the windows as the group chat happily. Evan finished up food finally filling up and just stared at the rain outside, it was getting worse. Evan hummed happily, being content with just relaxing at McDonald's with his friends and for once not worrying and just taking a break. Evan turned back to his friends once he overheard the weird ass conversation.

"I'm just saying, Johnathan Groff is pretty hot and I would smash 10/10. Well I would smash if I was a guy.."

"I though you were gay?? And dating Alana?"

"First of all, I'm bi, second of all, he's gay and I'm just saying if I was a guy I'd be so gay for him, like hook me up son. And he's on my three list but like if I was a gay guy"

Connor looked at her confused and Alana snickered. "You have a three list?" "Hell yes I do! Doesn't everybody??" Zoe countered back baffled and Evan was now fully paying attention. "I'm sorry, the hell is a three list?" Connor asked, and Evan nodded, also confused on the word. "You uncultured swines!! Let me educate you, a three list is like a list of three people you'd be allowed to cheat with but the thing is, you'd never meet a person on said list like celebrities. Mine our Brett Dier, Keiynan Lonsdale, and of course the queen Estelle." Zoe said simply and sipped on her soda.

Connor leaned back in his chair and just thought about the new information his sister had just told them, Evan just thought on why people have them, and concluded for lile celebrity crushes, while Alana was shaking her head. "Is one of them from that show you won't stop watching.. Virgin something?" Alana asked and Zoe looked offended. "Jane the virgin thank you very much, and Brett is amazing like he's too pure for this world?? Excuse me." Alana laughed and put her hands up in defence. "Hey I didn't say anything! I only asked a simple question!"