Friendship Or Love...

The story is in hyderabad.

Prakash and Devaraju, childhood frnds, their friendship can be defined as brotherhood. Loves each other so much. From neighbourhood to same job in same company, they has unity in everything. Married on same date,
Their first children, Arnav, Arun and Tanu,  born on one day difference. Both of the wifes are now carrying their third child.

Happy families in a simple word.

Arnav and Tanu.... favorates of the two families.  The wish of their families was to get them married when the grow up, to convert their friendship to a family relationship.

But now they are all small, of just 5 yrs. Cherry is of 2 yrs now. Talking about Arun, he was a naughty one. Arun and Cherry were the besties, they call them as the heirs of Prakash and Deva.

Arnav and Tanu, liked each other very much.... dont know whether love or friendship... they just cant live without each other.

One day night, both of them were sitting near the pond behind their houses. Looking at the moon was their main hobby.

T:- Arnav, do you know what moon depicts??

A:- hmm... night???

T:- No... you are wrong. Mamma says its love. Moon depicts love...

A:- Why??

T:- Because, since moon is above all of us, he can see us and our soulmates. He knew everything about us. And when we meet with our soulmates, moon says it to our hearts.

A:- Is it... ? Then why not sun?? Its also above..??

T:- Aa... its.. You are right, then why not sun??🙄

A:- hmm... Tanu??

T:- hm..

A:- You will be always with me right??

T:- Yes... I cant live without playing and blabbering with you...

A:- Me tooo....

Nandini:- Tanu... Arnav... come... have dinner...

A:- Ok Mom...we are coming.

Ramya:- Eat fast, we should go to temple...

T:- At this time?? Why??

R:- Because a prophet has came to the temple and we should meet him.

A&T :- Okay...

They said in unison.

N:- Akka, I wish everything will be fine with our children...

R:- Relax Nandu... they will be fine.

Both the parents were so much cared and tensed for Tanu and Arnav. When their birthcharts were written, it showed some serious problems. It said, when they reach 23, they both will suffer from many problems... even death. They wanted a solution for it, so they decided to meet the prophet.

All the 4 children had their dinner. Arun always fed Cherry as he loved him very much. Tanu and Arnav always shared a single plate from 2 yrs. Their closeness towards each other at this age made their parents to fix their marriage.

That was the introductional part. Sry guys, I actually got the plot from 2 tv shows😬.. but I promise stry will be different..

Thank you so much for the support. Keep reading, and recomend my both stories to your frnds also...