GOOD BYE...

They are at the temple. Children are playing outside. The prophet is studying their birthcharts.

Pro:- Love... Love will make them suffer. They cant be together. Seperate them as possible, else they may even lose their lives.

All were surprised to here this. The ones who want them to get married wants to seperate now... how it is possible. Forget marriage... their bond... they cant live without seeing each other...

Devaraj:- How is it possible..  they cant live without each other... you know?? Last month, when we went to Nandini's distint cousin's marriage, god knows the problems created by them.

Prakash: Even for one day they cant suffer to see without each other... and you... you are talking about seperating them forever. No.. its impossible..

Pro:- Love can do anything... it can also win over death. But for now, seperate them... if destiny decides... if God wants them to be together, then no one can seperate them...

The four of them looked at their children playing happily.

Later they went to their homes. The parents were upset.

Prakash: Ramya... where are the children??

R:- Sleeping.

D: hmm... what will we do now? I dont understand...

N:- Deva, you both told about the promotion on your company right??

D:- Yes.. but.. one of us has to go for London.

R:- I think we have the solution.

Everyone looked each other. They decided to get seperated for the sake of their children's lives. Prakash decided to go to London with the family.

The next day itself the arrangements were done.
Children were so sad. The wanted to spend their last together moments in their favourate place.

Arnav: Will you miss me??

Tanu:- Yes, Arnav... I dont know how I  going to live without you.. when I will come back, I will bring a lot of toys for you...

Arnav:- Sports car too..

Tanu:- Sure...

Arnav:- But... when we want to talk to each other, how will we talk?

Tanu: mmh... yes.. I have an idea..

Arnav: What??

Tanu:- Moon.
              He can see us both at the same time. So we can talk to moon. So he will act as the messenger between us..

Arnav: Wow... good idea Tanu...
             I have something for you...

Tanu:- I too have something for you...

Arnav: Show me first.

Tanu: No first you..

Arnav:- We will do it together.

Tanu: Okay...

Arnav:

Tanu:

They made both their gifts wear each other

N&R: Tanu... Arnav... come on...

They went to their parents. Arun never wanted to leave Cherry.

Deva:- Prakash, remeber, love can defeat everything. If love happens surely we will get our childrens married.

He nodded in approval. After a sentimental good bye, Tanu left her beloved.....

What do the destiny have for them...
To get seperated forever...
Or to fall in love....