We Are One, Forever.

After 3 months...

Bedi house is filled with lights, flowers and decorations. Two mandaps is ready with grooms waiting for their brides. Everyone is eagerly waiting for the grand weddings two occur.

Priest called the brides. Taking a group of younge girls and ladies, the brides, Priya and Neha arrived with red cheeks and beautiful smile.
Cherry and Arun, besties since childhood, getting married together, saw their brides walking in slow motions towards them.

Nandhini being the organiser of the wedding is wandering here and there to look after the arrangements.

Dev: Nandhu come, its Muhurat's time.

Na: I never knew wedding planning is a hectic job, when it comes to our children.

Deva smiled at his wife. Yes, she is the most innocent soul, he has ever met till now. Deva some hiw dragged Nandhu to the mandap.

Rudy, who should be taking full fun in his brothers's wedding , is too tensed today. Today is the final day to complete his task; propose Tanvi.
He always had a special feeling for Tanvi, but didnt knew it was so strong that he couldnt bear one day without her; while she went for some internships last month, he suffered alot, ending up in reaching the same office as Tanvi worked.

After few minutes Tanvi arrived and took him to the mandap, without giving a chance to him to talk. She knew he will be struggling hard to say the three magical words, but some sort of teasing is necessory, as there is not any frequent chance to tease The Great Rudy afterall...

The priest asked the grooms to tie the wedding chain to the brides.

Ch: Arnav... where is Arnav...?

Thats when the family also realised his abscence.

Arun: Tanu is also missing...

Everyone looked around to find the newly weds. It was 2 months before, the royal wedding happened. Dev suggested the three marriage can take place together, but it was Rudy who smashed this idea, as it will be reducing the number of the chance to enjoy in his brother's wedding. He wanted the three weddings took place in 3 different days. But Cherry and Arun insisted they will get married on one day.

The day 3 months before was a turning point. After a big warth from both the parents, Arnav and Tanu failed to make them understand about the situation. But God played a game. Rahul and Reshma arrived as their saviours. They came for a marriage there and thought to visit their friends who helped them alot. And now its time to payback. The explained the circumstances, that led to Arnav's and Tanu's marriage. Yes it was a mistake that they hide it from the family. But, being it for a good cause Deva and Nandhu accepted them, as they always wanted to see them together from childhood.

" we are here....!!!"

The sound came from the entrance. Arnav and Tanu standing with a huge gift in there hands. From a glance it looked like a portrait. 

R: Brooo... gift....

Rudy ran towards him to take it.

A: No.. its for the wedding couples, you will get when its your marraige.

Rudy the great, blushed for the first time in his life hearing the word marriage.

The rituals soon finished. Now its time to see the gift.

R: bro bro bro... please let me open it atleast... please please please....

Rudy being the most pampered and lovely boy convinced his brothers to open the gift. He stood before the huge gift and looked at Tanvi. He went towards Tanvi and gave his hand...