Priya's Story

Its been 2 days that Rudy and Tanvi left with anger. Both of them were not even taking their phone calls.

Ar: I dont know why they are over reacting like this...

T: If they say anything to Uncle and Aunty? Oh god.. i cant imagine..

Ar: I also dont have the strenght to call them..

They were in utter confusion. Dont know what to do.

~

Priya was in big trouble.
P: I am getting weak cherry, I cant marry him... I cant...

She started to cry. He draggered her to his arms..

P: Cherry, I know I dont deserve... but but....I...I love you..

He looked at her in surprise. The words which he wanted to tell her first. The same magical words which he wanted to hear from her. He should be flying in happiness... but he is worried now.. for her... He again hugged her...

P: Please cherry... dont let me marry that man please...

She was crying badly. He never asked his whereabouts as he  knew it might hurt her, a teardrop fell from his eyes.

C: Can you tell me who is he...?

She looked at his face... then sat straight.

P: Niranjan... he is my bava. He liked me from earlier. Actually from 5 yrs he is behind me. My parents.... when they rejected him, he... he.. killed them.

C: what!!!

She again started to cry...

P: I... I didnt knew what to do... so I eloped from there and reached here, that orphanage. The helped me to complete my MBA and then I joined the earlier company. I was slowly starting to live again. But he made my life a hell again. He brought the orphange plot and asked us to move. I begged him for not doing like that. Then he gave me an offer, pay 30 lakhs with in 6 months or marry him. If this didnt happen, then he will throw us out. He didnt stopped hi wicked deeds. He even thrown me out of that job.
     What do I do...? Just then you came to my life, you gave me new job and a hope. But... I think God doesnt want me to be happy. I cant understand what mistake did I do for being punished like this. Leave me.. but that poor children... what did they do...

Cherry hugged her tight. She cried her heart out..... He was determined to do something.

~

Deva, Nandhu, Rudy, Tanvi, Arun and Neha are sitting in the hall, in a serious mood.

Deva: So you both love each other... ?

Neha and Arun nodded.

De: Want to get married?

They nodded again. Suddenly Deva and Nandhu burst out a laugh.

N: You should tell me early na... oh god these children...

D: Dont worry we will get you both married soon. Neha.. give me you father's contact details.

She nodded happliy.

A: Uncle...

D: Yes Arun...

A: Uncle.. I..  I want to settle up first. Neither me or my sisters wanted to be a burden for you all. So please Uncle.. let me settle down first.. after that...

N: Rudy.. take that stick I used to beat you...

R: 😨..what... but I dont do anything na..

N: Take it and come..

He went. All others are in confused look. Rudy came back with the stick.
She took it and started to beat Arun, lightly.

N: What did you say.. you are burden..ha? You want to go from here...?

A: Ahh.. no aunty.. I.. I dont mean that..ahh...

N: Then what.. dont you dare to take my daughters away from me.. understand...

A: Ah.. ok ok...

D: Stop it Nandhu.. what are you doing..

N: You heard na Deva.. he wants to go.. they are a burden....look we have a huge mansion here and lot of money to look after our children... then..

She was sobbing...

A: Sorry Aunty...

N: Not Aunty.. call me Mamma...

He looked her with teary eyes..

Tanvi ran towards her and hugged her...

R: Oh god.. what a sentimental scene...😭😭...

D: Stop being Drama Queen..

R: oouch..!!! Dont beat me dad...

D: So.. as soon as Arnav and Tanu will be back, we arrange their marriage.  Happy...

Hearing their name, Rudy looked at Tanvi. They didnt said theove story to their parents, as they has plabned for something big....Neha hugged Arun..  all share a happy moment.

Thank you soo much guys... we reached rank #50... thank you for all love and support.  🙏🙏 keep voting and commenting...
And also belated bday wishes to our dearest Priya_Sweety....lots of love......