New Problem? ?

Priya hugged cherry in happiness... tears brimming her eyes... the four patners witnessing with teary eyes... epecially onee....

😭😭😭😭😭..... (crying sound)

Everyone looked at the s source of the sound ,they found rudy crying.

Ar: rudy why are you crying

R: you know no bro I am a emotional person I can't see this most emotional scene anymore so let me try please ( wiping tears).

Tanvi made a face, everyone was happy but the happiness didn't last long . they heard sound of some cars arriving . they found Niranjan getting out of the car. Priya was in fear ,she hide herself behind Cherry.

~

Arnav, Tanu, Rahul and reshma run away with Geeta but they were not that fortunate to be not found by geeta's father but he saw only Rahul and reshma escaping with Geetha;  but before he could act they had already left . soon they reached to Sidhu . Geeta ran to Sidhu and hugging tightly with tears . soon they went the register office. Officially married and then to temple for the other rituals .  After that they send them to Goa and then back to home.

~

Ni: How Dare You!!!! Fooling Me...Now You will Suffer!!!

He came near screaming in high voice.

Ch: You cant do anything Niranjan... its all over...!!! Now Priya is wife.

The word wife had impact on two people. One was Niranjan.. extreme anger was on his face by hearing that word. And next was Priya. She felt safe and secure by that word and also she felt, she too has someone....

Within seconds, police was there.

Ch: Look Niranjan... your royal jeep is here to take you...

His eyes had fire. Police catch him by his arms for killing Priya's parents.

N: Charan...!!! I will come back...!!! I will come back!!!!

Ch: 😏...

They took him.

Ru: Broooo... you are the best... love you...

Saying this he kissed cherry's cheeks..

C: Rudy... how many times I told you...dont kiss me..😫😫

Ru: Sorry bro.. now you will have Vadina to kiss you... Is it Vadinaa???😂😂😂

Priya blushed, keeping her head down. Cherry felt a different feeling of satisfaction seeing her smile. Neha and Tanvi came to Priya and hold her hands.

Ru: Woow...!!! Miss Tanu Vadina tooo😝😝😝

Everyone laughed, expect Priya..

P: Tanu.. vadina? Why? 🙄🤔

Ru: You will understand soon... 😋😋

~

Tanu was wandering in her room. Arnav passed by and saw her intension.

A: Tanu? ? All ok?

T: Arnav... I.. I am afraid.. if they did any harm to them... I am so scared.

A: Tanu.. dont worry.. they are safe. By tomorrow eveng they will leave to London.. then no one can find them..

T: But Rahul and Reshu... they are still here na.. I hope that people dont harm them.

Arnav just smiled in her innocense, such a caring girl she was.... he kept his hands on her shoulder, she leaned towards his chest....

A: Hey.. forgot to tell you something.

T: What..?

A: Cherry and Priya married today..

T; What!!!😨😵

~

Priya, Cherry and others came home. She was tensed. Dont know what will happen when his parents see their son married without their consent.  If they dont accept her...

Door bell rang. Nandhu opened the door. She found Arun , Neha , Rudy and Tanvi standing. They split into two, to get the view of Cherry with a garland on his hand...

Deva: Cherry..  

Cherry turn his head, asking her to come front... she came with slow steps.

Na: Cherry......

Nandhu ran inside.

Ch: Mom....

He looked at his father .

Ch: Dad..

Deva walked towards Priya. Now she is crying. She knelt down to touch his feet.

P: Sorry Uncle.. i know.. we did a mistake ple---

Nandhu: Priyaa....

Priya was interuppeted. She stood up to see Nandhu standing with Aarthi and a full fledged smile.. 

Sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorrySorry sorry sorrySorry sorry sorrySorry sorry sorrySorry sorry sorry

Last time plz forgive me for late update .  Never i will repeat this🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙊
🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉