Truth!!!

By morning 4 am...

The goons took the 4 of them to the house. The whole house is in deep sleep. Danny blackmailed Reshu and Rahul by the same methord they used with Tanu and Arnav. Tanu is all scilent,like she is in another world.

Reshu and Rahul got back to there rooms along with the goons while Tanu and Arnav are in still in their custody.

By 5:30 am.

Haldi preperation is started  started... everyone is searching for Tanu and Arnav.

A: Danny... everyone is searching for us.. please let us go..

D: For what...to tell the truth and stop the wedding..?

A: No.. what can we do now.. our wedding is already happened.. we cant do anything.. atleast leave Tanu...without her the haldi and wedding wont happen...

D: why..?

T: Ah..that... I am the event planner.. so I should go...

D: Ok..then I will let u go both...along with me... tell me I am your friend...

A: hmmOk..

They left to home. Tanu rushed to the room and cried so much....

Tanu's Pov

Whats happening to my life...one night..one night changed my life dramatically. I am married now... and Arnav....he is my husband.....what all this happening to me...

*knock *

She wiped the tears and opened door .
She found Reshma's mother.

M: Where were you... i have been searching for you....

T: ah..aunty...

M: leave it.. go and help Reshu...fast...

She nodded and left to Reshu's room.
When she entered, Reshu ran to her and hugged her.

R: I...I am sorry Tanu...

T: Sorry.. sorry for what Reshu..

R: Because of me na...your.... your marr---

T: Stop...it was not your mistake... maybe it was our fate... and leave it..  we want to see you both happy... go and get ready... haldi is up... go go go...

R: But tanu...

T: Go...

~

Haldi ceremony was finished smoothly. The goons had eyes on fpur of them. After that bride and groom took their bath and got ready for the wedding.

Rahul was getting ready when Danny enterd the room.

D: Rahul, were this turben, else they will know its not Arnav...

R: hmm..

The wedding was done with all the rituals

The wedding was done with all the rituals. Tanu, Arnav was with Danny, away from the mandap. After that he was asked to remove the turban.

D: Now its fun time...

A: No..its show time...(😏 smirking)

Danny expected a wild dramatic show from the house

Danny expected a wild dramatic show from the house. But all seemed to be happy. Rahul took Reshu's hand and walked towards Danny with a 100W smile. Danny was like a statue... he couldnt understand what was happening.

Rahul: Thank you Danny... thank you so much...

Danny looked in confusion.

A: Wait wait wait... you are not getting whats happening na.. look there...

Arnav pointed the entrance card written:

              "Reshma
                            Weds
                                     Rahul"

D: 😵 What...you all were cheating me...

A: Not at all...its all your stupid goons and that Hariprakash cheated you...good that idiot dont become your father in law...

D: But..

A: Let me complete dude... love.. no one can seperate true love and its fate that destined them together, everyone has a partner who is choosed by god, we are not that powerfull to change that.... thats why Geetha and Sidhu are now together...thats why after your all tricky works... Reshu and Rahul are together. Please,if you can try to understand... go and find a girl that loves you...

D: ah..(deep breath) Sorry...

He left along with the goons saying it.
Rahul touched Arnav's shoulder and told thanks... they both hugged , so as Tanu and Reshu.

The family members who know nothing, the whole story was explained, ( except Tanu Arnav marriage) . They thanked both whole heartedly.

Happiness allover the  house except 2. Worriness was clearly visible.