The Malhotra's

After 20 years...

At London...

Prakash started his own company, Malhotra group. All are happy, well settled.

Prakash: Ramya... where are my children? No body is seen from morning...

R: Your children.... I am fed up of them Prakash... Tanvi the laziest... is still on bed.. look at the time....its 10 am..

At Tanvi's room

Her phone beeps. She slowly removes the blanket over her face.

Back at hall...

P: Haha... Ramya let her sleep.. today is Sunday right... then why are you so worring??

R: You are the one who is making her like this..

P:  okay baba... Arun.. where is he.??

R: Ah Yes.. your lovely son.... he has not arrived yet after yesterday's party...

At the garden of a house..

Some youngsters are playing instruments. And in the middle a handsome gentleman singing...

Back at Malhotra's...

P

: Oh.. that at Rahul's... leave it.. to he is going to India right... maybe he wants to be with him.... let them enjoy..

R: You and your children... God knows how you make reasons for every mistake they make.. I am going... I have work at the kitchen...

P: Wait...  Tanu??

R: She is the only hope for me... she went to church... eventhough she doesnt help me at any work, she prayes to God well... even at temple or church...

A church is shown. A girl walking up the stairs...

She slowly gets into the church, light some candles, joints her hands and prayes...

(FACE NOT VISIBLE YET)

AT MALHOTRA'S

T: Oh God.. I know you will be fed up of my prayers... for so long I have been asking for the same thing again and again... but.. you do it to me, then I wont disturb you like this right... plz God... plz... let me meet my soul mate fastly... plzzzzz ...

At home.

Tanvi: Mamma... you are absolutly wrong. She dont went to pray for you our family, she prayed for her soulmate.

R: Woke up Maharani...

Tvi: Yes... Maharani... but stop priasing Tanu dii...😋

P: Haha... Tanvi now go and make a coffee for me..

Tvi: Ok Dad..

P: hm... Ramya did you hear that... praying for soulmate..

R: But she dont even remember him Prakash...

P: Lets see Ramya..

At church

Friend: Tanu... come we should go for shopping...

T: Yes  Iam coming...

She fastly goes out. They reaches a textile shop.

Frnd: Tanu.. I think you will look stunning in blue.. go and were it..

T: Ok...( face still not seen)

After 5 mins.. a sound came out of trial room...

T: ahem ahem....how am I looking😏

Frnd: Awesome... I told you, you will look stunning in blue...

T:- Its not because you told me..

Frnd: Then who???

T: Dont know... maybe my soulmate...

At the same time in India

Arnav: Take blue... you will be perfect in that...