THE PENDENT

Rudy was restlessly waking to and fro on the terrace.

Tnv; Ru.. what happened...

Tanvi asked as she was really tensed for his behaviour from past few hours.

R: What happened... you know , your lovely akka and my clever big bro has done something big. They are trying to hide it from us...

Tnv; We will find out.. now u sleep, its getting late...

R: I wont rest until I find the truth..

Tanvi was fed up. Neither he slept nor he did allowed her.. she kept her head in hands..

R: Tanvi rewind the incidents.. frm today to the day they came..

Tanvi looked up in dissappointment..

Tvn: We will but...

R: shooo... the man came with certificate... marriage certificate.. why he gave that to bro... why he tried to hide it from us... and that phone converstion... Tanvi its all weir---

Rudy turned to find Tanvi has already slept on the steps..
He came near her...

R: You already slept... hmm... sorry I know I was over-thinking... and didnt noticed you were tierd.

Small breeze were making her hair flutter... he gently tuck it behind her ears.. giving a small smile. He took her arms slowly without dusturbing her and went to her room...

~

Next morning, after the cooking Tanu went for a shower. While she was removing her simple ornaments, her hands checked for the pendent given by Arnav in their childhood. It was missing. She panicked...

T: My locket, where is it...

She started checking for it in the whole room. But she didnt find it.

T: In these years it never got missed. Now what happened... is it any bad omen, Arnav.. no no... he must be fine..

She ran towards his room.  He was reading a file..

T: Arnav....

He looked up and find Tanu at the doorstep, tension clearly visible on her face. He stood up...

A: Tanu.. are you ok, what happ--

He was interuppeted when Tanu ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
He felt his shirt getting wet, yes she was in tears. He made her face him.

A: Tanu, what happened.. why are you crying...

T: My locket... its missing...

A: Was it gold...

T: No silver,

A: what...( with a smile ) you are crying for a locket, that to a silver one..

T: Not Arnav.. its not important that if its gold or silver.. its very close to my heart and I want it back at any cost...

A: Tanu.. why are you acting so stubborn.. why its that important..

T: Its Yours!!! You gave me that locket when I went to london... i am worried.. if its any bad omen.. if something bad happens to you.. I cant live...

She began to cry more... he stood still admiring her. No he knew, she too loves him, his lips curved into a smile..

T: Why are you smiling...( angry face )

Arnav came back from thoughts..

A: Calm down Tanu.. I will buy a new one for you..

T: No.. I want that itself.. I want it means I WANT IT..!!!

He never saw in her in loosing anger. Even when they were kidnapped also, she maintained a peacefull face..
But now.. she is boiling in anger along with crying... worriness is visible..
He cant see her tears but, now when he knows its for him, he feels blessed to have her in his life..

" Are you crying for this Vadina. "

Both turned to the doorstep.. the younge man standing with her locket...

My locket...!!!

Who will be that... any gusses...😋