Journey Starts

Next morning at deva's house.

Deva: Nandhu, is everything done in the out house.??

N: yeah, take a look...

They went to the out house...

D: Nandhu... what a mess..what were you doing until now... how will they stay here...?😣

N: Yes... how will they stay here.. total mess.. so they will stay at home..😏

Deva smiled at her intelligence...

~

Six of them were busy with the packing. Rudy was keeping the bags in car and Tanvi was handing over the bags to him.

Tanvi was slowly walking towards Rudy. She was at the verge of laughter but controlled with a big difficulty.

Rudy: Ey... why are you laughing??

Tanvi: why... as an Indian citizen I have the right to laugh.

Rudy: Oh... you are an Indian citizen, I thaught you were london citizen...

Tanvi: Excuse me... whether India or London.. i can laugh whenever I want... haha haha haahaaaa.

Rudy: You....

Tanvi: Omg!!!

They both started to run like tom and jerry...

Meanwhile, Tanu was trying to  take bag above the shelf.

Tanu: Its too high... I did tell Arun not to keep it here... Arun...Arun... please come...

No response...

Tanu: I think his ear went wrong... I should do something.

She took a chair and stand on it. Yet it was difficult for her to take it. Just then Arnav came to the room.

Arnav: Hey..what are you doing there .

Tanu: I was taking my bag Arnav.

Arnav: Be careful....wait wait... I will take it... come down..

Tanu: But...

Arnav: Come down..

She slowly came down and Arnav climed up. He taking the bag, while Rudy and Tanvi came there running. Without noticing Rudy kicked the chair.

AHHH!!!!!

Within seconds Arnav was down with Tanu just above him. A small eyelock...

Rudy: Oops... sorry Brooo...

Tanvi helped Tanu to get up and both helped Arnav. But Arnav back was paining so much... unable to walk.

Tanu: Arnav are you fine..?

Arnav: No... Rudy... going to kill you..

Rudy : Sorry bro.

Arun and Cherry came there. With a little bit difficulty he tried to walk.

Cherry : Me and Arnav will come in the next car.. you all leave..

Tanu: No...

Everyone looked at her..

Tanu: I mean.. I will go with him... I can drive.

Cherry: Okay...

All of the leaved. Throughout the journey both were scilent. Yet both enjoyed it alot....