I Love You

" Are you crying for this Vadina. "

Both turned to the doorstep.. the younge man standing with her locket...

My locket...!!!

Tanu ran towards him and took the locket from his hands.

T: Thank you so much Cherry ( some of you gussed right 😛) You dont know how much this pendent means to me.. thank you...

C: What is this Vadina... why thank you for this small thing. If you want to say thank you, go and tell Priya . This pendent was lying in the kitchen. She gave me this asking to handover to you as she was in some work.

Tanu nodded. Still with teary eyes. Arnav came towards them.

A: What is this Cherry, dont call her vadina in this open area. If that detective hear it na.. then we are finished.

C: Oops sorry.

Then only Tanu realised what he addressed her. She looked both in utter confution. They smiled each other looking at the reaction.

A: He knows...

C: My wifey too...

A: Dont worry, they are on our side...🙂

Tanu gave out a deep breath in relief.

C: Ok vadina... I should go now...

"Vadina??"

Tanvi was passing by then she heard Cherry address her vadina.
What made her surprised was neither Tanu nor Arnav didnt show any reaction. She ran out to terrace to inform this information to the Detective head🕵😎.

After Cherry left, Tanu turned to Arnav with a smiley face. Arnav took the pendent chain from her hand and made her stand infront of the mirror. He gently pushed her hair to one side and attired her neck. She gave a beautiful smile. Arnav hugged, holding her waist from behind, while she leaned towards his chest closing her eyes.

" I love you..."

"What!!!"

Tanvi: Yes Rudy I heard, Cherry annaya was calling akka as Vadina. And she and Arnav annaya just stood scilent as if nothing happened.

R: Situation is getting complicated day by day. But I am happy we are improving... Tanvi, come with me..

Tnv; But where...

R: To bro's room, by this time he would be gone to office, and we will check his room.

Tnv: Room checking without permission is bad manners Ru...

Rudy glared at her..

Tnv: But.. ah... at certain circumstances, .. we.. can.. I think😒.

"I love you...."

Tanu opened her eyes. He made her face him. She was still with wide open eyes...

" You heard correct. Its been long time I wanted to tell you this, but I was not sure what was in your mind. But today, watching the concern you have for a small pendent I gave you long back, I understood, you too have feelings for me. Did you know... when you were in London, there were many times I could feel you. When you are in pain, my eyes got teared, When you were happy, I was smiling. How many nights...,how many nights I saw you in my dreams, I talked to you looking the moon... and I know.. You too have done the same... Is it..."

Tanu was scilent, looking to his eyes... Yes he was right. I too did the same...

"I think this is called love... the Eternal Love... even when we are not together, we feel our presence... we feel our sorrows, our happiness. Now I know only one thing... I cant live without you even for a second... I want you as Mine..only mine... forever... I love you Tanu..."

She couldnt say a word. She was already in the verge of crying. The last three words made her burst out. She hugged him and let her all her tears flow.
After a while he made her face him and joined there foreheads ..

I love you too....

How was that..😬😬 and our story is reaching towards its end..  after some more chapters.. this beautiful journey will mark a happy ending. So some questions... plz answer..

1. Did you liked the story...?

2. Favourate charector ? ( mine is rudy 😛😛😛)

3. What about the other three couples,other than pranushka.. ? Who was your fav among them... ?