Chp. 3

School wasn't something that I was afraid of. Most people freak out about what teacher they had or what they would wear or if this year would be easy but for me I really never cared. I had lived for over a thousand years. I had already had those feeling of anguish and dread so now it was kind of like a routine. Fitting in never bothered me either. I'd join during junior year and once I graduated as a senior I'd just move and do it over again. The whole college thing wasn't for me. I tired it once and hated it. I actually got arrested for getting too drunk which isn't possible, I can't get drunk. So it just didn't work.

After living for so long I never cared about missing school either, which I did a lot. I mostly missed to do stupid jobs for Samantha or I was just too lazy to move my ass. It really just depended on the situation. Today, though, I was going. Not because I wanted to but because it was the first day and I had to be there. I've never missed a first day of school and today wouldn't be any different.

My alarm blared to life, bringing me with it. The blanket that covered my whole body weighted down on me, slowly coaxing me back to sleep, but my alarm only got louder. I ripped my blanket off of me and ran to the shower. The heated water pellets woke me up more and more, splashing me out of my groggy state. Wrapping myself in a towel, I stepped out of the shower and back into my room. I rummaged through my closet looking for something to wear.

I threw on some black skinny jeans, a grey Escape the Fate cut-off and my favorite black beanie. The cut-off exposed my sides, showing hints of the dragon tattoo that decorated my rib cage. The tattoos on my left arm were also exposed, showing the same dragon atop layers of mythical creatures that were inferior to us. At my wrist laid human bones broken and crushed, being the weakest, that were engulfed by black flames. It was the most interesting thing about me and I could stare at it all day, but time was ticking and I had school to attend.

I threw on my leather jacket and slung my book sack over both my shoulders before hopping on my Harley Davidson chopper and speeding towards school.

The parking lot was empty besides the teachers cars. I took the spot closest to the doors, kicked my kickstand down and turned off my bike. My hair cascaded down my back as I slid off my carbon black helmet and threw my beanie back on.

Teachers were scattered throughout the halls. For the most part they ignored my passing. If they said anything the music that roared in my ears drowned them out. Punching in my locker code, I felt a hand settle on the small of my back and a head rest on my shoulder. Her being here made me angry, but I didn't show it, I just continued opening my locker and placing my things inside.

She gently removed my ear buds, "You should be happy that I'm here with you. This way you don't have to fly between countries to get your work done, love." She whispered in my ear, nibbling on it a little.

I shook her off me and turned to face her. If she wasn't such a heartless bitch, I would have made her mine. She had times were she could be an angel, which she was, and could make any pain disappear. My stomach used to erupt in butterflies whenever she was around but now I felt nothing and probably never will again.

Her blond hair rolled in waves down her back, the shirt and skirt she was wearing were a little too tight, but hugged her so well. She looked like a teacher straight from any teenage boys fantasy and she played the part even better.

She pressed her body against mine, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her three minions kept watch at each end of the hall, making sure that no one saw her sexually harassing a student.

"Now, now don't be so sour. I've only got you for one period each day." She pouted, bring me closer. "I want you to meet me after school today okay, Rox? I've got an important job for you, hun."