Chp. 8

Roxy's P.O.V (Location ????)

Number of times I tried talking with Xena: 237. Number of times it worked: 0. Number of stones on the walls: 1956. Number of times that I lost track: 200. Number of hours spent in my private hell: 102.

Ever since I arrived, no one has checked on me or given me anything to eat. It really didn't bother me. I had a little bit of free time, so I spent that practicing new and old skills. I could control any element that I wanted but I was still pretty shaky with earth. Mother Nature was a bitch.

I taught myself invisibility and my teleporting skills have increased ten fold. Considering they weren't feeding me, I needed some way to get food and breaking down the door wasn't an option.

With the flick of a wrist, I could control any and every object that I thought about. It used to require eye contact, but now I just had to think and 'poof' it's wherever I need it to be.

That's about all I could work though. I didn't have people to interact with to practice mind and emotion reading or controlling them.

I couldn't teleport outside because I had no idea of what it looked like. Every time I pictured blue sky's with white clouds nothing happened. I got headaches from over thinking and often passed out from trying too hard. It was frustrating but I grew patient and convinced myself that I would find out sooner or later.

My eye slowly peeled open when I heard the door being crushed. The brunette from before stood in the door, leaning against frame, eyeing me. I close my eye and got back to mediation, it was the only thing keeping me sane. She scoffed at my ignorance and sauntered towards me.

When she was halfway in the room she stopped dead in her tracks and ushered two men to grab me. "Touch me and you lose your life." I warned with my eyes still closed, trying to meditate.

The bigger and bulkier on snorted and continued his advance my way, gripping my shoulder roughly. My hand found his quickly and I twisted until I heard a snap. I then used his broken arm to hoist myself up so that we were eye level, staring right through him. Fear lingered in his eyes and when my grip tightened his fear morphed into terror.

With my free hand, I grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground before slamming him down, forcefully, against the stone ground. He didn't have enough time to scream, so the small noise that was growing in his throat quickly died out when he did.

I let go of the dead man and left him, stuck in his own tomb.

"We are gonna have a lot to work on. " She said enthusiastically, her blue eyes dancing in delight.

They shackled my arms and legs and placed a leash around my neck, like it was gonna help. She brought/dragged me half way across the building. Obviously, I was in the shitty part of the castle because everywhere I look now there was gold or platinum. Whereas in my cell everything was dirt or stone.

Other enslaved creatures stared with pity in their eyes, probably because they were put through the same thing.

Vampires that were randomly in the castle looked and laughed but I didn't let that trigger my anger. These damn vampires were so foul, it sickened me. A loud crash brought me out of my thoughts and a skinny girl was laid down, surrounded by glass and a shouting vamp.

He had violet eyes, not like the brunette's blue ones, and he reeked of blood and liquor. He cocked his foot back, preparing to kick the girl and she did the same only she was preparing to receive the blow but it never came. Instead, he howled in pain as I grabbed his foot and chucked him across the room.

Everyone, especially my captor, had shocked expressions painted on their faces. The shackles that once held me, were broken and laid in shattered pieces next to the confused brunette.