Chapter 4

*Nicole Pov*

I thought yesterday the day got better then I don't know what to describe today as because when I walked near to the place where I am supposed to work, he gave a nod pausing his work.

Seeing that I paused myself not knowing what to say about that. Should I react anything and will he even acknowledge my reaction?

So in the end I ignored it and prepared myself for a meeting with my team regarding the progress we made in this one week.

"Ask the workers to be present for this meeting, Rahim. Now, they are part of this too." I said when he reached me to inform everyone ready for the meeting.

I waited for the workers along with the team and to my surprise along with everyone, even the Prince walked near to us.

"I am sure we all had time to adjust to the area and get a feel of it. Now, we have removed some part of coverings from different spots. Any of you feel we shouldn't get involved in searching for artifacts ourselves from this point onwards? I mean to say, any of you think the place should be dug for some more time?" I asked and immediately everyone raised their hands.

"Why is that?" I asked them surprised because I felt myself we are ready to get involved when I observed the area Prince dug.

"We need one more week to finish this, Madam." One of the intern replied and everyone nodded.

"You have four workers and you all want one more week while this single person finished it already." I said, pointing out the Prince and everyone immediately glanced at him to which I saw his hands tremble.

I glanced up to see him sweating very badly and I felt like he is going to pass out anytime soon. So I immediately cleared my throat making everyone glance at me.

"Fine! I will give one more week and then onwards we will be starting our work." I ordered and everyone walked off.

I glanced at the Prince to see him in normal state and I shook my head before walking near to Rahim. I continued to glance at Prince even though he is returning back to the spot until Rahim cleared his throat.

"If he continues to dig that spot, then if suppose there are any valuable items, they will get damaged." I stated and he nodded waiting for me to continue.

"So, I will be giving him another spot and hopefully he will listen to me." I added and he nodded but little hesitantly.

"What is his name?" I asked and he again nodded.

"I asked you a question, Rahim." I said, staring at him with my narrowed eyes and he immediately coughed.

"Sorry, Madam! His name is Ali." He said and I nodded before walking near to Ali ignoring Rahim's voice.

When I reached the spot, he glanced up for a second before moving to continue, but I cleared my throat stopping him.

"I need you to move to another spot." I whispered and he tightened his hold on the instrument.

"You did the work that is needed here and you really need to change the spot." I added, but still he didn't move from his place or even glanced at me.

"Ali!" I called him and he immediately left the instrument making it fall down and then glanced at me with shock filled eyes.

"That spot!" I said, pointing to the nearest one, but he just stepped back from his place.

After a few movements towards backside, he just turned around and walked off while I stared at his back until I can see with confusion surrounding me.