Chapter 5

*Nicole Pov*

"What do you mean she needs my help?" I asked Rahim frowning.

"I don't know! She is asking for you and she made others stop working saying she will not do anything until you help her." He replied making me frown more.

"Why did you people take her for this project in the first place? First she was behind your prince and now something else." I mumbled, standing up and glanced at Ali to see him digging without any feel for the surroundings.

"Let's go!" I said following Rahim and reached the spot to see the team waiting for me.

"Madam! The labor is not listening to what we actually want. So, if you stay here and make them do the work it will be better." She said the moment I asked her about the problem.

So? She is stopping the whole work for this much? Didn't she know that their work is not the main one but our own work is?

"Very well! You go inside with them and give me the details of what can be actually seen." I ordered and she gaped at me.

"What? I am not here to make you stare at me. Go inside fast and you better be good at describing the things." I added to which a few snickered and I glared at them to stop it.

"I will not do it." She stated which just making me wish she is not in this project even more.

"This is your work. Either go there or let go of this work. Don't waste the time of others." I stated before checking the time.

"In five minutes if you are not ready then I am going to remove you from this project." With those words I turned around to ask Rahim for my stuff from my earlier place.

"You want me to go inside? Do you even know what this place is? This is the building which got buried because of this sand for nearly five decades and you want me to go inside and get my life on risk. I will immediately go and complain about this attempt to murder me." With those words she walked off.

Is she even serious? Our job is to do such things and here she is saying as if I introduced this whole concept.

"Do that later because you have to go on your feet. We are not going to release any vehicle to move unnecessarily unless there is any emergency. So, stay until there is a way for you to leave or at least when Rahim will leave for his place at night." I said and gestured the driver to not use the jeep and he nodded.

So, a few hours went with me verifying the area getting inside the place where the sand is removed and we were able to get close to the building. After sometime I come up to see her still fighting with the driver.

I shook my head and turned towards my stuff to write down the details, but stilled when I saw someone else standing near them.

I frowned and walked towards my stuff where Rahim is also there. I glanced at him for the answers while he stared at the person beside him and cleared his throat.

"His highness followed me when I took your stuff." He replied and walked off when I nodded at him.

"Got fed up with digging?" I asked him smiling while trying to remove the barrier I wore for the work.

To my surprise, he shook his head and moved towards me. I stared at him while he helped me to remove it and after that he just stood there before me.

"Prince Ali!" we both heard the voice and I turned to see that girl walking towards me.

"Please save me from her. She is trying to harm me. How can she even try to harm your future Princess?" she asked holding his hand and he immediately jerked his hand back and had a look of terror.