꧁𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐꧂

—————🎲—————

(Can we avoid comments on the outfit if you don't like it? It's part of the story, I can't change that unless I feel like it, and I don't want to deal with negativity. Ion care if you're in the "I wear everything black hoodies blah blah" phase, I went through that shit too and now I'm rocking pastel dresses or red body-con dresses depending on how I feel. We got that sorted? Good)

—————🎲—————

With intelligence unlike any normal child that you would find in school, and being particularly advanced in solving any situation you were thrown into, it was no surprise that you would end up finding yourself being bought to Whammy's orphanage for the incredibly gifted. Especially since you were homeless at the time of your finding, somehow managing to get by with what you relied on. Intelligence, and creativity.

At the current time, you were in Japan, assisting Near with the Kira case which was handed down for him to solve after the passing of L, the greatest detective the world had ever seen. No surprise was found when you learned that he was also a Whammy's child when you first arrived at the orphanage. However, there was a slight issue.

You weren't really supposed to be here. In Japan specifically. L's successor was the one who was finishing the case that the older one had accumulated the evidence for. This case was in Near's hands.

So...why were you here?

Let's just say...as well as being unquestionably bright and unbelievably intelligent. You were also stubborn.

Very stubborn.

So when you heard that your friend would be out of the country for potentially years, your clingy ass couldn't handle the thought of never seeing him everyday, (and neither could your separation anxiety) so you did what any good friend would do.

I would say you asked to come along politely, but we both know that's a lie.

It went a little more like....

—————🎲—————

"We're gonna have so much fun solving the Kira case together!"
Y/n grinned, comparing two hoodies which were practically the same shade, or from afar they looked like they were, before shrugging and throwing them both into her suitcase, which had clothes and other items stacked in there completely unorganised.

Near on the other hand, looked much less excited, and merely stared at her as she sat on the suitcase, trying to zip it closed.
"Y/A you aren't allowed to come with me" He said blankly, "this will be dangerous and I don't want you ki-"

He was cut off as she cried out in triumph, finally closing the bag properly before hopping off it and standing it up onto its wheels. With a proud pat to the suitcase, she saluted the white haired boy with two fingers before strolling out of the room without a care in the world.
"Ya sorry, can't hear you over the sound of Kira's screams as we take him down!"
She smiled, skipping out of the door as Near sighed and followed after her, unable to bring himself to argue with the girl, or with anyone else who tried to get you to stay back.

Or so everyone thought, what no one knew was that part of him wanted the company of yourself to join him. So this was perfect for him.