꧁𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍꧂

𝐓𝐰: 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐦'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨. 𝐗𝐱𝐱

—————🎲—————

Sadness was inevitable in a world like the one which you lived in. No matter how much good you could possibly do for others and for the world, that would never mean that God, or the Universe, could ever reciprocate that same goodness back to you.

Sometimes life is cruel, sometimes it takes away what is good and precious.

After all, when picking flowers, we always pick the most beautiful ones, right?

I sat there, head buzzing as I felt my body becoming numb to the once stinging sensation which was across my arm, going up to my elbow. I sat there, numb, feeling the warm sensation of blood covering my once untouched skin, a dark crimson liquid flowing out  from deep incisions which I had created, and steadily dripping onto the floor. I laid my head backwards and closed my eyes, feeling the warmth that came through the blood which seeped out, yet the pain caused wasn't enough to cover the emotional damage that had engraved itself deep into my heart.

Had it been four years already? Had it really been four years since Kira had been so bold as to have killed my father?

Time really does fly by when you're so busy grieving...

I was adopted, by L nonetheless, which surprised not just me, but everyone who was in his social circle. No one could have ever expected L, a complete social enigma, a genius dressed like a slob, to be one to adopt a child.

After all, his home was in an orphanage full of young geniuses, and out of all the children he has ever come across, he took me in.

—————🎲—————

The young girl peered out from the tree she was currently hiding herself in, seeing a peculiar black haired man sitting in a strange manner, on the bench underneath the tree.

Immediately she realised that he wasn't quite like other people, the lack of shoes on his feel, the laid back way he dressed and the way he sat were all clues as to how he was quite mysterious. However there was something else about him that was poking at your interest, something within your intuition was telling you that he carried a good vibe around him.

So caught up in her thoughts, the moment he spoke up, she tumbled from the branch she stood on and fell out of the tree. Bracing herself for impact, she became slightly surprised when she found herself in the arms of the mysterious man, who seemed to be quite calm as he placed her down on the floor safely.