Jealous Limario (2)

In Dua Lipa's concert in Seoul and Dua Lipa was still preparing at the backstage

Jennie: Yieeee! I'm finally going to watch Dua Lipa perform live!

Lisa: *smiles and laughs at Jennie's enthusiasm*

Chaehee: Okay. We'll have some new rules. Take a picture with Dua Lipa before leaving.

Jennie: Okay? *laughs and rests her head to Chaehee's shoulder*

Lisa: *notices and expression changes*

Lisa: *eats her fries and avoids them while waiting for the concert to start*

Chaehee: Hey Lis! Why so quiet?

Jennie: *looks at Lisa*

Lisa: Oh nothing. *smiles widely*

Chaehee: Okay.

After the concert

Chaehee: Oh! I have a fan meeting in 30 minutes! Don't forget to take a picture with Dua Lipa! See you guys soon! *kisses JenLisa's cheeks and runs*

Jennie: Okay bye!! *pulls Lisa to the backstage*

Lisa: *shows the guards their backstage pass*

Dua: Hello!

Jennie: Oh my gosh Dua Lipa! I'm a huge fan of yours! I'm Jennie and this is Lisa. We're from a K-Pop girl group called Blackpink. *shakes hands with Dua*

Dua: Oh! Cool, nice to meet you two! Let's take a picture! *goes in between them*

Dua: *is about to hold Jennie's shoulder when Lisa whispered something to her*

Lisa: *whispers* Don't touch her. *smiles broadly at her*

Dua: *confused* Okay?

JenLisa: *takes the picture and left*

Lisa: *holds Jennie's hand* I'm glad you're happy.

Jennie: *smiles* I know you were jealous. *hugs Lisa tightly*

Okay so I was screaming when I saw this picture! Three legends together in one picture y'all!!!
Btw thanks for 300 reads!