Consequences

Lisoo: *plays a battle game*

Lisa: *loses* Noooo!!!

Jisoo: Wahahahaha! Okay you lost. Now, a deal is a deal.

Lisa: Ugh! Fine! *grabs her coat and leaves the house*

Jisoo: I'm bored. *goes to a milk tea shop near their house*

Jennie: *wakes up and stands up* The house is quiet. *goes out of her room to find no people*

Jennie: Hm? *goes to Rosé's room which is near her*

Jennie: Rosé? *opens the door*

Rosé: *sings a disney song while playing her guitar*

Jennie: *closes the door and checks Jisoo's* Jisoo unnie?

Dalgom: *snores*

Jennie: Okay? *closes the door and bursts into Lisa's room*

Leo: *snores*

Jennie: LISAAAAAA??!!!!!

Rosé: Unnie! What's wrong?! *bursts into Lisa's room*

Jennie: Where is Lisa?!

Rosé: Huh? I don't know. Lisa and Jisoo unnie were just playing a while ago.

Jennie: *calls Lisa* Fuck, she left her damn phone!

Meanwhile..

Jisoo: *shocked face after seeing the house* W-what the hell happened?

Jennie: *hears Jisoo's voice* YOU! WHERE IS LISA?! *marches towards her*

Jisoo: W-whoa! Chill! She just--

Lisa: I'm back-- Whoa! What happened here?! *puts Jisoo's bucket of chicken on the table beside her*

Jennie: YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN?! *charges to Lisa*

Lisa: *walks away from her* W-whoa, Jennie unnie. Relax. I just went out to buy--

Jennie: ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?! DID YOU GO OUT TO DATE SOMEONE?! HAVE YOU BEEN TWO-TIMING ALL THIS TIME?! ANSWER ME!!!

Lisa: *too frightened that she speaks fast* W-whoa. I-I'm not cheating on you. I just went out to buy Jisoo's chicken because it was our deal. If she wins, I'll buy her chicken. And I lost so I bought her chicken.

Jennie: *calms down* Really?

Lisa: Y-yeah. Why would I go date other girls when I already have you? *smiles*

Jennie: *blushes and smiles* You're sickeningly sweet. Let's go get ice cream. *clings on Lisa on their way out*

Chaesoo:

Chaesoo: *looks at the flipped couch, scattered books, broken vase, flipped coffee table, and flipped chairs*