Surprise

Jennie: Where is Lisa?

Chaesoo: *eating FOOD together*

Jisoo: Dunno.

Rosé: She's already gone when I woke up.

Jennie: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS LOOK SO CALM?! WHAT IF SHE'S BEEN MURDERED?! OR WHAT IF SHE WAS CHEATING BEHIND MY BACK?! WHAAAAT IFFFF??!!!!!!!!!

Rosé: Jisoo's Christ unnie! *looks at Jisoo*

Chaesoo: *laughs*

Jennie: *death glares*

Jisoo: *wipes a tear from her eye* Nice one Pasta. Anyway. Relax Jendeuk. She probably just went out to the convenience store or something.

Jennie: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF I STILL CAN'T FEEL LISA'S PRESENCE?!

Jisoo: Jennie. Calm the fuck down! Think positive! Find your happy place!

Jennie: But SHE IS my happy place!

Rosé: Jennie unnie's happy place is their bedroom with Lisa. *looks at Jisoo*

Jisoo: *laughs* Nice one.

Jennie: I AM FUCKING SERIOUS HERE!!!!!!!!

Jisoo: *holds Jennie's shoulders* Just calm down. Lisa loves you so much that she wouldn't cheat on you or get herself killed. Okay?

Jennie: *calms down a bit* O-okay.

A few hours later

Jennie: WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL NOT HERE?!

Jisoo: Relax Jendeuk. She probably just went and buy something in a store.

Jennie: Ah so it takes MORE THAN TWO HOURS TO BUY SOMETHING IN A FUCKING STORE?!

Rosé: Just calm down unnie. Go to your room since that's your happy place right?

Jisoo: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Jennie: *boils in anger*

Rosé: And maybe masturbate while waiting for Lisa to ease yourself.

Jisoo: *rofl*

Jennie: *starts throwing and flipping stuff*

Chaesoo: *tries to stop the hot fucking beast*

7:00 PM

Jennie: *sitting on the floor while leaning on the wall with her third bottle on her hand*

Chaesoo: *laying on the floor, unconscious*

*door bells*

Jennie: *continues drinking*

*door bells*

Jennie: Goddammit. *tries to stand up and open the door*

Jennie: What--

Someone: *puts her in a sack and carries her to the car without difficulty since she's drunk*

A few minutes later

Someone: *gets Jennie*

Jennie: *mumbles unclear words*

Someone: *makes Jennie sit on a chair and removes the sack from her head*

Jennie: *groans while adjusting her posture*

*lights on*

Jennie: The fuuuck? *rubs her eyes while covering the light from her eyes*

*soft music plays*