Jealous Limario (3)

*someone knocks on the front door*

Rosé: *opens the door* Ji-Yong oppa!

GD: Hey Rosé! *gives Rosé a friendly hug*

Jisoo: *eyebrow twitches*

Rosé: Come in! Guys! GD is heeeere!

JenChuLi: Hey oppa!

GD: Wassup girls! *gives each a brief hug*

Jennie: What brings you here?

GD: Oh, got bored. I know it's weird because I decided to hang with you girls for a while. My members are really busy and since I know you guys aren't probably busy, I planned to hang with you guys for a while.

Jenchulichaeng: Ohhhh cool!

Jennie: It's okay. I kinda missed hanging out with you. *smiles*

Lisa: *frowns*

GD: Haha! Yeah. Same.

So they hung out for the whole day and ate dinner together and Lisa's been silent for the whole time since Jennie and GD were really close together

GD: I'll be leaving now, thanks for today! *gives each a brief hug*

GD: *gives Jennie a long hug while he whispers* Lisa seemed jealous for the whole time. You know what to do. *lets go and winks at Jendeuk*

Jennie: *nods and glances at Lisa who is frowning and arms crossed while staring at them*

GD: Bye girls! Lisa! *smirks and leaves*

Lisa: *speaks coldly* I'm going to bed now. *walks away*

Chaesoo: *notices and runs to their bedrooms* Night girls! *whispers* Good luck Jen!

Jennie: *smiles broadly* Lisaaaa *runs to grab Lisa's hand*

Lisa: What? I'm going to bed.

Jennie: *smirks* I'm going with you. *pulls Lisa to Lisa's bedroom*

Lisa: Ugh. Go back to your room.

Jennie: Shut up, don't tell me what to do. *hugs Lisa and pulls her to bed*

Jennie: *hugs her tightly* I love it when you're jealous.

Lisa: *smiles*

Jennie: So, *smirks* as a sorry for making you jealous... *goes on top of Lisa and strips*

Lisa: *gulps*

Aaaaand you know what happened after that. Thanks fur readin' and I FUCKIN NEED A COMEBACK NOOW!! DAMN YG!!!