Sign

1:00 AM

Lisa: *sneaks to Jennie's room*

Lisa: *opens the door and her eyes widen*

Lisa: *runs to Jennie* Jennie!!

Jennie: *sitting on the floor while her back leaning on the wall and looks up with wide eyes* L-Lisa?

Lisa: Jennie! Are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying?

Jennie: U-um. N-nothing. *attempts to get her phone on the floor but Lisa took it*

Lisa: *reads hate comments about Jennie*

Lisa: *furiously* Why the fuck are you reading these?

Jennie: ... I was just scrolling when I saw someone posted pictures of me. Then I unintentionally read the comments. *covers her face using her palms*

Lisa: I swear, if it wasn't for our group, I would've killed these bitches. *hugs Jennie*

Jennie: Why do they hate me?

Lisa: They're just jealous of you. You're just too perfect that they get envy you.

Jennie: *cries*

Lisa: Now shush. They're not worth it for you to cry.

Jennie: *wipes her face and separates from Lisa* Thanks Lisa. You're the best. *smiles*

Lisa: Anything for you baby. *kisses her forehead*

Jennie: Wait, why are you here?

Lisa: I couldn't sleep and I guess it was a sign that you needed me. *smiles*

Jennie: *rolls eyes playfully* Yeah right. Let's just sleep then. *pulls Lisa to bed*

Fuck those haters.

Haters gonna hate, players gonna play, live a life man, goodluck
- RM