It's Jenlisa's anniversary and they decided to have a road trip.

Jennie: I didn't know you can drive.

Lisa: *pouts* I knew how to drive for a long time already.

Jennie: Oh. Sorry for not knowing then.

Lisa: You don't sound sorry.

Jennie: *holds her hand* I still love you.

Lisa: *bites her lip to prevent from smiling and continues driving*

Jennie: Where are we going?

Lisa: You'll see. *winks*

A few minutes later

Jennie: Are you sure you know where we're going?

Lisa: *pouts* Baby, don't you trust me?

Jennie: If it comes to directions, no. Everytime you lead the way, we always end up being lost.

Lisa: Eh, it's different this time. *looks at Jennie* I am sure we'll get there. All you gotta do is trust--

Jennie: LISA!!!!!

And everything turned black

Lisa: *opens her eyes and groans when she felt the intense pain in her feet*

Lisa: J-Jennie? *looks at Jennie in front of her with blood covered all over her*

Lisa: *starts to cry while looking at the unconscious Jennie* B-baby. Don't leave me yet.

Sirens of the cops and ambulances were heard and Lisa fainted after the doctors or nurses or whatever you call those took them to the stretchers.

One year later

Lisa: Happy anniversary babe. *places a bouquet beside*

Lisa: It's been a year and you're still in my heart.

Lisa: A lot of people kept telling me to move on.

Lisa: *smiles bitterly* I tried multiple times but.. Useless. It's only you.

Lisa: *sighs and wipes her eyes that are like waterfalls* I won't stay long. I still have a photoshoot and I might end up sleeping here again.

Lisa: I miss you so fucking much.

Lisa: *checks her watch* I really have to go. Wherever you are right now, I hope you're happy. I love you so much Jennie Kim. *blows a flying kiss to the sky and walks away*