Slept with another girl

Jennie: *wakes up and goes to the bathroom to do her morning routine*

Jennie: *goes out of the room* Lisa?

Lisa: *goes out of the room and looks at the person who called her* Good morning Jennie unnie!
Jennie: Why the hell did you come out from Rosé's room?

Lisa: O-oh. I slept with her last night.

Jennie: What?! *walks close to Lisa*

Lisa: *takes a step backward* W-whoa.

Jennie: *checks every part of Lisa* And why the fuck would you sleep with her?! In one bed?!

Lisa: *gulps* I-I--

Rosé: Oh, morning Jennie unnie. Lisa, you okay?

Jennie: *glares at Rosé* What did you do to her?!

Rosé: Huh? What do you mean?

Jennie: Don't act innocent Park Chaeyoung! Both of you slept in one bed for Pete's sake!

Rosé: Chill unnie. Lisa knocked at my door last night and asked if she can sleep in my room. I asked why and she said she had a very creepy nightmare, so I said yes since she looked really afraid.

Jennie: If you had a nightmare, then why didn't you knock at my door instead?!

Lisa: I-I know that you'll say no.

Jennie: And what makes you think I'll say no?

Lisa: You said no last time I lost my unicorn.

Jennie: Wait. So you slept with Rosé last time too? *holds her temper*

Lisa: Y-yeah.

Jennie: *takes a deep breath* You know I don't want you to sleep with other girls.

Lisa: But I couldn't--

Jennie: *kisses Lisa*

Rosé: *cringes* I'll go now. *walks away*

Jennie: You should've ask me first and if I said no, you should force me for proof that you couldn't sleep alone.

Lisa:

Jennie: Just don't sleep with other girls again. *walks away*