❀•Sixteen•❀

The lesson ends and the two boys bid each other goodbye before parting ways.

Renjun only had to wait for Chenle since Jisung was staying back to practice for the school performance.
He waits outside of the music room, his mind wandering back to the lesson he had just left. Renjun couldn't get use to how friendly Jeno was being. Is this how he really is? Is that why everybody seems to like him?

He was snapped away from his thoughts by a loud voice shouting in his ear "Yah! What are you daydreaming about!?".

Renjun throws his hands up to his ears and scrunched his face slightly "ah! Chenle your so damn loud" he whines, watching as the blonde starts walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

"I did call your name once but you didn't respond, so I had to take drastic actions" the younger boy mumbles as he cheerfully strides down the hallway.

"Why do you look like your in such a good mood?" Renjun aks once again thinking back to Jeno. Everyone must be in a good mood today.

"Because, Jisung has to stay back so I can enjoy my lunch in peace" he smiles at the brunette.

"You do realise you literally only ever eat candy for lunch, and Jisung is the only one that brings it..." Renjun explains and he can see the smile crumble from the blondes face "...I'm sorry to break it to you, but you won't have any lunch to enjoy" he laughs only to earn a smack on the arm.

"Thanks for reminding me hyung, you can lend me some money to buy something" Chenle puts another big cheesy smile on his face before strutting away once again.

"Yah! I'm older! I should be taking money off you!" Renjun yells as he runs to catch up with the younger boy.

•••••

"How did babysitting the monster go?" Chenle asks once they sat at their table. He picks up his spoon and shovels down the food that Renjun reluctantly paid for.

"It wasn't too bad, Jeno helped out a lot" he replies with a shrug before also starting to eat.

"Jeno? As in that Psychopaths boyfriend?" Chenle quirks a brow pointing over to the table where Jaemin sat. It looked like he was getting beat up by some red headed kid.

"Yeah, and they're not dating" Renjun states causing the blonde boy to choke slightly.

"Wha-really?!" He asked shocked. The older boy just nods and carries on eating.

"And Jaemin isn't a psychopath, he's just a little over confident" the brunette adds but Chenle doesn't look convinced.

"Mhm sure" he mumbles as he carries on eating.
The blonde lets out a loud sigh and leans back in his seat slightly "I miss Jisung! I don't like eating healthy" he whines causing Renjun to roll his eyes.

"I swear you two idiots will end up in sugar comas" the older mumbles.

Chenle continues to whine about the fact that he isn't enjoying the food. Did this boy have no manners, Renjun payed for that food with his own money, if he wasn't going to eat it then he'll have it for himself.

"Hyung?" The blonde has an unusual sweetness in his tone that wasn't there before.
Slowly Renjun lifts his head to look at the younger boy who had a smile on his face and was making large puppy dog eyes.
"Will you lend me some more money so I can get some candy from the vending machine?" He flutters his eyelashes dramatically at the older boy.

"No" the brunette snaps before going back to eating his food.

"But please! I'll buy you as much coffee as you want for the rest of the week" Chenle begs and this grabs Renjun's attention.

"How about a month?"
The blonde boy looked like he wanted to argue but kept his mouth shut.

"Fine" he huffs, watching as a very satisfied Renjun takes out some money from his pocket and hands it over to the younger.
He stormed off and the brunette couldn't help but laugh.

"What an idiot".