❀•Nineteen•❀

Once the show was finished no one could stop Haechan from jumping out of his seat and running backstage.
"Your turn to drag him away" Jeno says giving Jaemin an amused look.

The younger boy groans before getting out of his seat and following the redhead backstage.

"Jisung did so well!" A boy with blonde hair beams and he grabs Renjun's shoulder and rocks him forward and backward.

The brunette laughed as he pushed the boys hands off him "and you were the one that said you didn't want to come".

The blonde boy rolls his eyes and stands "whatever, I'm gonna go say well done, you coming?" He asks the older boy but he shakes his head.

"I would but I have to get home, I promised my parents I'd look after Bo again tonight, tell him I said well done though" he replies only to earn a nod from the blonde before he runs off in the direction of the other two boys.

"You want me to help out? I think your little brother took a liking to me last time" Jeno says with a smile, causing the brunette to turn with slight surprise as he forgot Jeno was there

"Oh, nah, I don't need you stealing my brother a second time thank you very much" Renjun Laughs as he starts to walk off.

Jeno jogs to catch up with him "it's not my fault your brother has good taste in men" He wiggles his brows causing Renjun to look away, but he did laugh slightly at the joke.

"Shut up, do you know who I think has amazing taste in men?" The brunette looks back up at Jeno with a smirk on his face "Na Jaemin".

Jeno laughs slightly and shakes his head "no, he definitely has the worst taste". The older boy frowns slightly but laughs anyway.

"Well, I better get going, I'll see you tomorrow Jeno" he rushes as he begins to walk away.

"Wait! Can't I walk with you?" Jeno asks. The brunette's eyes widen slightly.

"D-don't you have to wait for your friends?" He stutters, causing Jeno to smile slightly although he doesn't think Renjun noticed.

"Nah, although Jaemin acts like a child, he's not, he can walk himself home" he says earning a small nod in response.

"Okay then, come on" the two boys start to walk out of the school and into the cool spring air.
It was still pretty light outside and there were still many people out and about.

"Your parent must go out a lot if your babysitting again" Jeno mutters only to earn a shrug from the older boy.

"They don't usually, but someone has commissioned them to do a painting for them and they have offered a lot of money. So they're out a lot at the moment because they're away at their studio working on it" Renjun explains and Jeno nods in understanding.

Jeno wished his parents were as enthusiastic about art as Renjun's were. His parents didn't even want Jeno to take up the subject, they told him that 'art won't get you a good job' but Jeno wanted to prove them wrong.

They walk in silence for a while until Renjun decides to speak up "your friend seems nice".

"Who? Haechan?" The dark haired boy asks earning a nod "I guess... your friend seems uh bossy" he laughs causing the older boy to laugh too.

"Yeah, Chenle seems to forget that I'm older than him sometimes" Renjun smiles to himself a little, Jeno can't seem to take his gaze away. It was still a little strange to him, seeing Renjun smile in his presence, like a genuine smile.

Another small silence falls as they walk up to the brunette's house. Renjun stops outside of his gate and looks over at Jeno.

"Does your offer to help babysit still stand?" He asks with a smirk and a raised brow "I don't think I can handle the goblin on my own".