❀•Thirty-Three•❀

Renjun couldn't believe it. That had seriously not just happened!
He had kissed Jeno! Jeno was his first kiss!

Renjun felt like he was floating. This must be a dream, it had to be.
As soon as he gets home he runs up to his room and opens up his laptop. He clicks onto Skype and waits.

Soon two boys pop up onto the screen looking rather irritated. "What do you want? I was in the middle of practicing" Chenle snaps giving the brunette a frown.

"Guys, I think I'm going to pass out" Renjun starts fanning himself slightly feeling very flustered thinking back to what had happened.

"You look so gay" Jisung mumbles as he opens a bag of chips and shoves one into his mouth.

"I feel so gay, you guys won't believe what happened today" Renjun literally couldn't hide the huge smile on his face. He blushes furiously once more just thinking back to the feel of Jeno's soft lips kissing him back.
"Guys, I kissed Jeno!" He squeals causing the two boys to go silent on the other end.

"You what?" Chenle moves his head closer to the screen, checking to make sure he had heard correctly.

"I-I kissed him" he repeated. He thought it sounded weird said out loud. But saying out loud definitely made it seem 100% more real, making the boy smile even more.
He covers his blushing face with his hands before falling back on his bed with a small squeak.

"Wow, that was quick" Jisung says in a shocked tone, but you couldn't miss the small smile on his lips from seeing his friend so happy.

"So are you guys like a thing now?" Chenle asks, the screen still zoomed in on his eye.

Renjun quickly sits back up, the smile gone from his face. They didn't really speak much after the kiss, or the second one. They both admitted to having feelings for each other but they hadn't mentioned anything about being together.

"Um, no" he mumbles causing the other two boys to gasp.
Jisung was still munching away on his bag of chips, completely drinking up all of the tea.

"Are you kidding me!? You need to know these things Renjun, you gotta ask questions in those situations" Chenle shrieks although the brunette highly doubted that Chenle had ever been in a situation like this.

"Well my lips were a little occupied with doing something else" Renjun mutters and almost instantly Jisungs camera went blank as he left the chat.
"Did you seriously just kick Jisung out the chat?" He asks the blonde with a raise brow.

"Yeh, he's too young to hear things like that" he huffs causing the older boy to roll his eyes.

Reaching over for his laptop, he quickly added the youngest boy back into the video chat.

"What the hell! I was enjoying that and you just kicked me out! Your actually the worst Chenle" Jisung mumbles as he shoves more chips into his mouth.

"Anyway guys! Help meee! What am I supposed to do. Omigod what am I supposed to do at school tomorrow? Do I talk to him like usual or-"

"Shut up rambling will you" Chenle snaps, interrupting the older boy.

"Chenle, you have no idea what I'm going through right now so shut your ass up" Renjun fires back and the younger blonde fakes offence.

"Your the one that asked for our help" the sass levels were rising and Jisung quickly removes Chenle from the chat.

"He deserved that" he mumbles causing Renjun to laugh a little.
"Anyway, I recommend you find someone else to ask, me and Chenle have no experience when it comes to these things. I wish I could help but I can't" he explains causing the older boy to sigh but nod.

"Okay, well thank you anyway" he smiles earning a wave from the younger boy before the call ends.

Who the heck was he supposed to ask for help. He could try and figure out what to do on his own but that wouldn't happen. Renjun had never even had a crush before never mind a boyfriend.

He thinks for a moment before he picks up his phone and dials a number.

"Renjun?" The voice on the other end questions.

"I need you to come over. I'm a mess right now and your the only person I could think of to help me" he explains, praying they would agree.

"On my way".

•••••

Renjun swings his front door open and lets Jaemin inside before carefully closing it again.

Before Renjun can start speaking the younger boy holds up a hand to stop him. "Before you say anything, I know you kissed Jeno, and I have now took on the role of the lighthouse for this ship".

The brunette didn't really know what to say. It was strange to see Jaemin not winking at him or calling him babe, but he was thankful.
"Good because I need your help" he grabs the boys hand before pulling up the stairs and into his room.

"Oh, this is exactly how I pictured your room hyung" Jaemin smiles before sitting on the soft double bed as the older boy sat beside him.

"Um thanks?" He says although it came out more like a question.

"So what can I help you with?" Jaemin put on a serious face as he got into the role of couple councillor for two guys who weren't even a couple yet.

"I-I need you to help me ask Jeno on a date" he breaths, watching as the smile breaks out on Jaemin's face.

"A date huh? Are you going to ask him to be your boyfriend on this date?" He wiggles his brows a little earning a small smack on the arm from Renjun.

"Well that was the plan yes".
He looks down at his hands, fidgeting with his sweater paws which Jaemin thought was absolutely adorable. He had to remind himself that he was Jeno's now, they both liked each other a lot and as much as it hurt, he wanted both of them to be happy, so he tried not to let his disappointment show.

"Okay, I got the perfect idea" he says causing the older boy to snap his head back up as he looks at Jaemin eagerly.
"Listen closely..."

•••••
A/N: fun fact- Jaemin is breaking ma damn heart:'(

Also guys this book is at 3k reads now?????!!?!?!?!?? Like wtf!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Anyway hope you enjoyed. Thank you for all the votes and beautiful comments, love you all~♡