❀•Fourty•❀-final

A/N: It's the final chapter guys:'(
Don't worry though because there will be an epilogue and I'll try and make it a good length for you all~♡
•••••

Renjun's parents had finally finished their commissions and Renjun couldn't have been happier.
It's not that he didn't enjoy babysitting Bo, I loved his little brother, but it meant that he could spend time with Jeno after school doing something other than babysitting.

As the two boys leave the school gates Jeno grabs the older boys hand and starts to pull him in the opposite direction of his house. "What are you doing?" He asks, a little flustered at the sudden skinship but he tried to hide it. He should be use to this by now.

"We're going on an ice cream date" Jeno smiles brightly making Renjun's heart melt.

They walked hand in hand for a few minutes in a comfortable silence, occasionally stealing glances at each other and getting caught.
Renjun didn't even care about getting caught staring anymore, even when their eyes locked he didn't look away embarrassed he just gave him a big smile and a small hand squeeze.

They enter the pastel pink building and shiver slightly at the dip in temperature compared to the warm mid June air outside. The smell ice cream, cookies and cakes fill the brunette's nose and it wasn't until that moment he realised how hungry he was.

"What flavour do you want?" Jeno asks causing the older boy to snap away from his sugar filled thoughts.
He thinks for a moment and his eyes scan the large menus above the counter before speaking up.
"Chocolate" he beams only to earn a small laugh from the boy beside him.

As Jeno wanders over to the counter to get the ice cream, Renjun moves further into the shop and picks a booth near the window.
He slides into a seat and watches as Jeno pays for the two ice cream cones before and he turns and starts to make his way over to where the older boy was sat.

He hands a very thankful Renjun the ice cream before he too sits down on the opposite side.
The brunette beams at his ice cream with multicoloured sprinkles before taking a big lick and moaning at the beautiful taste.

"So, have you been craving ice cream or is there another reason you chose to bring me here?" Renjun asks with a raised brow as he watches Jeno lick his own strawberry ice cream.

"I wanted to say thank you for the amazing date on Saturday, I'm honestly willing to buy you all the ice cream in the world I'm that thankful" Jeno smiles and the brunette laughs a little.

"How did you know I love ice cream so much?" He takes another lick of the smooth chocolatey ice cream, feeling the coldness as he swallows.

"Chenle told me" Jeno says quickly before getting back to enjoying his ice cream.

Renjun just hums in response once again not being able to tear his gaze away from Jeno.
They both finish their ice cream in silence before the older boy takes out some money and hands it over to his boyfriend.

"No, I'm paying. I can't imagine how expensive the tickets to the art gallery where, you have to let me pay for this" Jeno pushes his slender hand back, the money still cradled in his palm.

Renjun pouts a little but chooses to put the money back into his pocket. This ice cream parlour wasn't exactly cheap so he felt a little reluctant about letting Jeno pay.

"Come on" he's snapped from his thoughts as Jeno stands and holds his hand out for him which he gladly takes and instantly interwinds their fingers.

They head for the exit of the shop and decide to wander around for a little while, not really having any idea where they were going but they just wanted to be together.

"Jeno your hands are always so warm" Renjun smiles as he lifts his other hand up to caress their already joined hands.

Jeno laughs softly before running his thumb over Renjun soft skin watching as the older boy shivers slightly.

Renjun stops walking only to step in front of the raven haired boy. He smiles up at him before placing a small kiss on his lips.

"Renjun do you have any idea how adorable you are?" Jeno moves his hands to the brunette's waist before pulling his body closer and engulfing him in a huge hug.

Renjun laughs a little as he buries his face in Jeno's neck in an attempt to hide his blushing cheeks.
His heart felt like a huge drum that was being hit continuously and he couldn't seem to stop it. Not with Jeno around.

The older boy places small soft kisses on Jeno's neck causing him to laugh a little. "S-stop Renjun it tickles" he says as he rubs his hand up and down the brunette's back.

Renjun pulls back only to smile widely "do you want me to stop kissing you?" He pouts.

Jeno stares into Renjun's large round eyes before shaking his head "never" he mumbles before leaning down and kissing the blushing boy once again.

•••••
A/N: I don't want this story to end :'(

Anyway what do you all think of the Blackpink comeback? I thought it was friggin amazing!!

Thank you so much for reading~ ♡