Welcome, Jade

Jade was lost in the halls of her new school, the bell rang two minutes ago, she has to hurry or she'll be late and it's the last thing she needs as a first impression infront of people in her class, she doesn't want to be the loner again as she used to be in Ohio.

She banged into someone, dropping her bag. "I'm so sorry". She said bending down collecting her stuff.
The guy didn't say a word, he bent down to help her, and without another glance, he stormed away.

What the?!

She thought. But then she called him as she remembered she was lost in there. "Hey!"

He just glanced her way.

"Where is the room 119?? I have english first pe~"

"Just take that left, first room on your right." He cut her short and ran off.

Jade stood there startled. How can a person be so helpful yet pushes her away at the same time. That guy was Somthing. She went to her class not giving a second thought about it really and entered as fast as she could, she knows what's coming. She's new, she has to "introduce herself". Excuse you, she's a very bubbly girl, but not infront of the crowd of young judgy thirteen year olds, she knows middle school isn't like the good ol' days now, it turned to be more of high school, while high school turned into a suicidal place really. God bless teenagers, and America, but teenagers more.

"Oh, where are you going so fast young lady" the teacher chuckled softly.

Annoying much?!

Jade thought, but still gave her the politest smile she could master at the moment.

"Class." The teacher called. "This is our new student Jade, she came here all the way from ohio to join our middle school, welcome her warmly."

"Hi, I'm Jade williams and I'm thirteen. I like sports, singing and arts. Aaaaand that's it really."

Jade wanted to sound as confident as she possibly could and, at the same time, careless. She hoped this combination will make her turn out as cool.

The class stared at the redhead with beautiful long soft hair and blue eyes, some freckles on her nose. She looked cute, but still, hello? She's the new girl till she states what she is, according to the group of people she'd wanna be friends with. It's how it works here.

Jade looked at the students she was supposed to share her year with. They definitely look different than people at her old school in ohio. Sitting up front were guys with concentrated expressions on their face, organized desks with a full on stack of pencils, pens and whatnot. nerds. She rolled her eyes.

At the back were shameful guys snickering and telling jokes, they were like, already, picking on her. She figured they were the stupid air heads that are considered popular in the society of middle school. Then there was a girl with flawless blonde her twirling her fingers around a strand and eating her gum loudly looking at Jade from head to toe as if she was an alien. She disgusted Jade with her two little worshipers beside her from both sides, copying her exact actions. She figured they were the popular, yet mean girls. She suffered a lot from those for a while but it's not happening again.

Not this time. Jade almost hissed that at them. Then her eyes fell on the guy at the far end, his desk stuck closely to the wall almost as if if he digged enough he'd get out of this obviously unpleasant place, for him, at least. His eyes met hers. Wait, isn't he?! Then why didn't he tell me we're in the same class? Maybe walk with her to their class? Why is he that closed??

Now she was curious, really.

She loved to help and be friends with shy people, she liked making them comfortable and feel worth it. She loved to help. It was her purpose in life, she thought. She thought she had a warm personality, calm, trustworthy and reassuring, heck even her smile could melt a heart. That's what she was always told until she herself believed it.

So we'll start with you then. She thought.

She took his appearance in. He wore all black and had his hair down in bangs, but he got the bangs to the side of his face, almost covering one eye. His hair was jet black, he died it black. His eyes were gray but dark and full of stormy emotions. She could call him handsome if he wasn't so shy to show his face to her. She figured he was the invisible. He shifted under her gaze uncomfortably. Jade moved her eyes elsewhere away from him embarrassed,.

"Take a seat, Jade." The teacher asked her warmly. She smiled and went straight to the seat beside him.

Here goes nothing. She thought.

He was so weirded out by her, she's the only girl that smiled at him since he started this shi*ty school, it will always remain shi*ty for him. Heck she was the only person that smiled at him. Still. He didn't like it. He is alone, and will always be alone. He likes it that way, and not planning on changing his ways anytime soon. He had trust issues.

"Hey." Jade looked at him with that warm smile of hers. "We met out there in the hall, remember? Good times" she chuckled. Handing out her hand to shake. "I'm Jade."

"I know." He said as he looked infront of him again not giving her much as another glance.

She had a frown on her face and guys beside her laughed at how he rejected her shake. Why did she choose to sit at the back again?

"Take your butt back home farm girl." The cocky guy whispered beside her.

"Yeah, yo where are your overalls?"
His friend said beside him and they laughed  dramatically about oh how so funny it was. "Nice one man." They fist bumped.

Jade was so angry by now. No, she was furious. She's not taking any of that bull sh*t anymore!

"You wanna know where my overalls are? Last time I checked they were up ur butt." She said calmly then smiled at them hoping it came out as annoying. It did. Their priceless expressions claimed it. She was satisfied.

Before he could reply, she raised her hands and excused herself to go to the bathroom. Then she flew her head back to see them, they were staring at her angrily, she smirked and waved at them before exiting the class room. That should serve them right, I'm not the weak Jade anymore.

She enjoyed her walk to the bathroom, taking her time. All the while, the guy Jade wanted to discover all along saw the whole thing , he thought she was badass, maybe she's just another girl that'll turn out to be cool and forget all about him, you just wait.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Heyyyyy, new book, new start

I just loved the idea of the book soo much I swear it'll turn out to be amazing inshallah

A pic of jade up there, she's soo pretty.

Dont forget to vote for this chappy.

Bye boy.🙃