A Journey Through his soul.

The song Leo played in front of Jade.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
James paced in his room, unable to make up his mind. Should he tell her? Should he not? What got him into this mess? In fact, he didn't want any of this to happen, he's been always a drama free person, he promised himself that he'd get into school, focus on his studies, to aim for a good university by attaining scholar ships, maybe get a girlfriend.

But, apparently, getting one comes as a package. A package that contains unknown numbers that belong to creeps that want to hurt her, and he has to be the hero every time.

But it was too much responsibility, so why not actually tell her what that voice asked? But, knowing Jade, she's going to get mad, no, furious, maybe she might break up with him, and he loved her too much to let her go.

He asked me to tell her the truth.

And James well knew what truth the voice meant. He'd come clean with Jade, and tell her that he was the one that told Leo about the teacher, or as James liked to call him, the asshole.

He knew it would come, he knew he'd have to tell her one way or another, but there was a part of him that wanted to ignore it all, it just never happened. His crush, Jade, broke up, and now she's his girlfriend, it was as simple as that. Right?

Wrong.

His gut screamed silently, he squeezed his eyes shut, frustrated by his manipulative mind, and honestly, he respects that creep, whoever he is. The guy wanted him to say the truth before he himself did! Utter respect.

He didn't want to waste time, so, before he changes his mind, he got out his phone and texted her to come over, with the adress. He wanted to chuckle. When he finally invites her over, it's not to watch a movie, nor eat candy, nor...other stuff, but to get her mad with the possibility of a break up and lose her because of an unknown number and involved creeps was definitely not of the options. He chuckled.

Half an hour later, James could hear her footsteps proceeding his front door's mat. He was pacing in front of the door for the past half an hour.

James opened the door before Jade's finger could even reach the bell, she looked at him.

"How did you know I~"

"We need to talk." He retorted, cutting her off.

Jade's smiling face turned into a frown, he couldn't help but blame himself for changing her mood, and how much of mood changes there would be. If he could only do something about it.

She entered, he closed the door after her, trying to ponder his words over and over, he had to choose them wisely, and not make it sound so bad, but again, who is he kidding?

She stood in the living room, her head skimed along the room, checking his place out, she found it chic, yet humble and comfortable.

Homely.

"You have a nice house." She mumbled shyly. James wanted to smile about how she stood there, blushing, if she only knew why she's here. He couldn't bring himself to smile.

"Um thanks." He wanted to get her in a good mood, it often helps when receiving bad news, or at least that's what he read. He tried again. "I mean, if this was mine it'd be worse than a car's dumpster, you should probably compliment my mother." He said, she chuckled.

Good. He breathed out a relieved sigh.

"Speaking of your mother, where is she?"

"Work."

"Oh." She sounded disappointed. "She seems like a nice lady."

"Yeah."

Silence.