Stopped At Step 73

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Leo counted his steps, waiting for someone to stop him, waiting for someone to shout out "freak", waiting for someone to pick on him.

Step 10

Step 12

Step 20

Still no body pushing him against the locker, no body yelling in his face, but...

People are staring? Yes, they're staring. He knew it. He knew this was a bad idea, his hair looked hideous!...Right?

His flannel is too colourful, right? His new pair of converse shoes were dirty already, right?

Knew it! Just knew it! Just frikki~

"Hey! Are you new here?" Molly came up to him and asked.

To say that Leo was shocked was an understatement. He looked at her wide eyed like he had been caught robbing a bank by cops.

Do I look this hideous?!

"Omg you totally are new! Lemme take you for a school tour." Molly giggled with a girly tone that Leo never heard her use before. She slipped her arm under his and pulled him to a different hall way, he was still too shocked to speak, and a part of him wanted to know where this was going, so he'll keep fooling her a bit longer, it's starting to get funnier by the minute, really.

Her introducing him to different rooms and activities, even teachers! And, you guessed it, teachers were fooled by his new look as much as Molly was, oh he can't wait to tell Jade! This is getting too hilarious.

Step 50

Step 52

"Hey Jade!" Molly shouted out right after she spotted her uniquely pretty friend.

As soon as Leo saw Jade, he gestured for her to play along with whatever is happening right now, he himself didn't really know what was happening right now.

"Jade, I want to introduce you to this new student called....uhm, haha funny I didn't get your name?"

"Andrew." 

"Ofcourse, Jade, meet Andrew. Andrew, meet Jade."

"Hey, Andrew it's very nice to meet you!" Jade babbled happily with her ever so famous warm smile.

"Indeed it is, Jade." Leo said looking Jade in the eyes, both trying to muffle their laughter as much as they possibly can.

"Oh, Andrew, can I have Jade for a sec?"

"Sure."

Molly took Jade aside for a little comment she had on "the new kid".

"OMG Jade he's sooo cute! I actually really like him, he looks very familiar though, doesn't he?"

"No, no, no, no, not at all!"

"Forget about Liam! I want to go to the dance with him!"

"No you're not!" Jade had no idea why that slipped, is she seriously jealous right now?! No, definitely not!

"Erm...I mean yeah you totally can."

Can't she?

"Would you be my wing "lady". Molly giggled.

Would I?

"Yeah, Sure."

"Thanks! I love you! Bye, I'm gonna get late for class!"