There For Me.

*flashback*

"Jade!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Come stand by me, now!" Roared Mr. Henderson.

"Yes, sir?" She said, with much distance, away from him, than is needed.

"Come nearer." She did.

He took her arm, and made her stand in front of him, in front of the whole class. He raised her arms, stretching them by her side.

"Let's imagine Jade is a bridge." He said. "A very soft one." He whispered so that she, only, could hear, squeezing her arms. Jade winced.

"Now, if you lean one of the arms, of the bridge of course..." He said, leaning Jade to the side. "It won't be a steady building now, will it?" He asked. "Will you, Jade?" He whispered, holding her waist. Jade winced.

His mere touch pained her.

A bit more, just hold on a bit more. She ressured herself.

She looked into his eyes, she held her unbearable urge to spit.

Though, despite herself, she smiled at him.

And to say that he was surprised was a tremendous understatement. He steadied her, she allowed him to, surprisingly, with not as much protest and fighting, with no protest at all, actually.

He smirked.

Jade got back to her seat, a polite smile on her face. As soon as she turned her back to him, she wanted to puke.

A bit more now, a bit more.

Jade checked her threaded wrist watch more than she could count. The period was supposed to end ten minutes ago, and Jade was chewing on her lips nervously that they started to bleed just a bit.

Did the person that was supposed to ring the bell sleep on it or something? Or did they sign a little dumb bird instead, that slept with the person responsible for ringing the bell?

When the shaking sound of metal vibrated, jade smiled mischeviousley.

Henderson, ready?

Finally, after everyone was executed, Jade, as undesirable for her as it was, stayed behind. Mr. Henderson winked at her, and gestured for her to come.

With a seductive smile on her face, she walked towards him determined.

"Hey, Lewis." She cooed, sweetly.

His face was priceless, stunned with an amused smile, like he was just asked out on a date in eighth grade.

Oh, you just wait.

"What's up today? You're not being stubborn." He smiled, his breath fanning her face.

"Let's just say that..." She touched his arm. "You look appealing today." She whispered seductively.

Ugk. She thought.

"Do I?" He said, leaning in closer.

"Mm hm." She tried to contain her cool, and not to show that she was panicking inside.

C'mon, James...

He held her waist. Jade winced a bit more.

"I could say the same for you, you look beautiful every single day." He cooed.

UGK!

Where the hell is James?!

"Lillian!" James banged the door open, panting, as if he sprinted down the hallway.