No.

Life is full of situations, kids. And they happen from time to time in anyone's life, also one of the most dreaded situations that might face you is embarrassment. Which Leo was experiencing at the moment.

If you were a normal healthy person with normal mental thinking and good physical posture, you'd think what Spencer exactly thought. He saw their faces close together, one of his hands gripping her shoulder, the other in the air near her cheek. Yep, you'd think it was far more than Leo's simple explanation 'she's just an old friend.' Far more.

Leo and Jade snapped their heads at Spencer, all three staring at each other for a good three seconds, then Leo got his hand off of Jade and cleared his throat, scratching his head. Jade didn't like that the trace of his warmth on her  was soon replaced by normal cold air.

"Um no no no, we were just discussing something..."

If he could've let Jade speak, she would say that she still liked him and he, amusingly, still liked her, she would tell their sacred past and loveable memories. She would've opened up, she would've explained. But she was hurt as to why Leo denied it in front of Spencer, he looked like it never happened, or like he wants to ignore what ever was about to happen. But Jade didn't utter a word, her heart was beating weirdly fast, his face has been so close, too close. His hands on her, it all was so surreal that Jade double thought to check if that was just her imagination.

As for Leo, he embarrassed himself in front of not only Jade, but also Spencer. What was he doing?! About to kiss her?! Yeah, he's doing a good job at being mysterious or not letting her know how he feels about her. A very good job. This wasn't supposed to happen, this wasn't meant to happen. He had one simple task, that is ignoring her, convincing himself she was a silly crush he had when he was an innocent kid..Maybe not very innocent.

What would she think? That he's desperate for her? That's exactly what's not supposed to be portrayed. Heck even Spencer thought he was going to kiss her, why wouldn't she?

"Really?" Spencer asked mischievousley.

"N~"

"Yes, yeah she was supposed to hand me some...English..stuff." Leo cut Jade off.

Sure. Spencer thought.

"You were saying?" Leo asked.

"Um yeah, I have this new idea to piss every teacher at this wicked high school possible, so see~"

"I have to go." Jade said, clearly pissed off, she took off bumping into Leo's shoulder, not so lightly, and surely not by accident.

The reason of her sudden discomfort remains unknown for the male pair, but she sure gave a hint that it was Leo's fault.

"Dude what did you do now?" Spencer snapped. Leo shrugged, putting his hands in his pocket like there's no care in the world.

"Nothing."Spencer sure needed more elaboration.

"Don't you 'nothing' on me now! Tell me what's going on between you two! Also, James? What's up with him? I thought we told each other stuff Leo?!"

"Spencer, forget it." And he walked away.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Does he like me? Does he not? It looked like he did, but maybe I had something on my face and he wanted to just remove it? But, he had this look on his face, an intense one. Very intense in those silver orbs.

It would still be very embarrassing if I had something on my face. Gosh!

"Let's see, Ah! Miss Williams! Would you please tell me how can heat result from a static friction?"