Hi, Leo.

Here she was, feeling anxious as ever. It's lunch time, now, and only now she states who she is. The place was noisy as heck, students running around throwing food, girls gossiping with each other carelessly. Oh how Jade wishes she could do that with a few of the girls she could call her bffs, and crush on guys helplessly, catch up with the latest gossip. But most importantly, she wished she wasn't the subject of the gossip right now.

As soon as she stepped her one foot on the ground, it's like every one went silent, ofcourse, only she thought that. But it was all so intimidating, all the girls giving her judging eyes from each and every side, each table she passed. every girl looking.

From head to toe, from head to toe, from head to toe. Jade kept counting every look.

It's like everyone went slow motion. In fact, she wanted to have a breakdown right then and there from all the pressure.

Her eyes landed on him, and her tensed shoulder relaxed immediately. He was, as always, sitting at a table alone eating his fries while reading a book, his headphones on his ears shaking his head to music. Jade liked how he looked comfortable and happy. Okay, maybe he wasn't happy, but he looks okay for a change.

Her stress almost dropped instantly and she didn't care that she was going towards the weirdo's table. Once she sat down, everything is suddenly back to normal l, every one is shouting again with the noisy aroma and everyone's heads turned back to whatever they were doing.

She took her spot, that's it.

Leo was so weirded out that he widened his eyes when someone slammed their tray infront of him. Jade sat down pulling her skirt underneath her to look neat and pulled her cardigen in a business way and gave him a warm smile. That annoying a** smile. He thought with a role of his grey eyes and carried on eating his fries. "What are you reading?"

"I don't think it's of your business."

"Wow, you speak!" She said with a chuckle. "He speaks y'all" she said raising her hands in the air humorously as if calling peaple over and turned to him chuckling softly. He twitched to smile and she read that,

Alright, that's progress. She thought.

"I never got your name" she looked at him sweetly.

He was hesitant. She saw that.

"It's okay it's just your name, I'll know it anyways from class so there's no way you could hide it forever Mr. Mysterious." She smiled.

"Leo. And no one knows my name in class, probably." He finally replied eating a french fry.

Leo, okay. That was depressing.

"So wh~"

"Why are you talking to me?" Hey was so confused of why she would to talk to a piece of trash like him other than talk to girls saying interesting things that he found ridiculous, isn't she supposed to be that too? He's alone and likes it lonely.

Moreover, he has experience with new students. They'd come up and talk to him and be his so called "friends". And he always thought how stupid he was for ever trusting them. They were like him, alone with no friends, or anyone really, to peek their way. They use him, as he was friendly, and utterly alone, then talk to other people and pull back day by day as if he was never in their lives.

Leo who? They'd say.

Heck they even participated in bullying him with other jocks. But a pretty girl like her, that's supposed to literally be on the very first table far away from him as possible, that's a first.